💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love Political Meaning?

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

Hey y’all....

In the Stupid Love mv she has two guys fighting throughout.

One in Blue and one in Red.

721654-A4-A148-442-E-BE27-2-E754682-C9-A

Do you think she means political unity (Democratic and Republican)?

If she is, that makes this video even more powerful! 

:)

Probably on Grindr

I mean, it's obviously on purpose. But to be honest this "let's just all stop fighting and dance" is a very white rich democrat kind of thinking lol. Yes we should be fighting for basic human rights lol.

GagaisHotAF
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

I mean, it's obviously on purpose. But to be honest this "let's just all stop fighting and dance" is a very white rich democrat kind of thinking lol. Yes we should be fighting for basic human rights lol.

Eh. There are a lot of people that need to hear this in our country. This is besides the point, but our two party system is outdated compared to Europeon governments lol. 

But unfortunately, there are many poor people that vote both Republican and Democrat... I appreciate that she is trying to mend the gaps between both and opening dialogue. 

Like at this point in her career, Lady Gaga is beloved by Democrats and Republicans lol. 

Probably on Grindr

GagaisHotAF
3 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

That's definitely how I saw it. The socio-political message of this video is on point in my opinion. :hug:

Me too. I love this! Not many pop artists will try and bridge the gap between both ❤️

Probably on Grindr

CommonWhiteGirl

I took the video as meaning stop fighting one another (as in Dems. and Repubs.) because at the end of the day we all want the same thing. 

If we unite together we can see actual change and the only thing stopping the change from happening is the fighting.

That's just how I took it. 

GagaisHotAF
Just now, CommonWhiteGirl said:

I took the video as meaning stop fighting one another (as in Dems. and Repubs.) because at the end of the day we all want the same thing. 

If we unite together we can see actual change and the only thing stopping the change from happening is the fighting.

That's just how I took it. 

Me too! She is beloved by many in this country regardless of political affiliation ❤️❤️❤️

Probably on Grindr

truthteller
13 minutes ago, Bio said:

she really should drop the "kindness punk" acts and shoving "BE KIND" down to our throats.... like we get it... the message has been out there for decades and maybe try to create a narrative that is more specific and practical :rip: 

GagaisHotAF
2 hours ago, truthteller said:

she really should drop the "kindness punk" acts and shoving "BE KIND" down to our throats.... like we get it... the message has been out there for decades and maybe try to create a narrative that is more specific and practical :rip: 

But Gaga is doing the most.

like she is uniting all of us

Probably on Grindr

Archived