Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AJayII SL Reaction

Focz

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

She loves Gaga and always stanned her ever since she discovered her music. Let's not be hateful just because she has a different opinion. She even said at the end that the song grew on her.

This, I feel PI was a decently slow grower for the GP and SL  kind of also is as she is coming from Joanne and ASIB type of sound where allot of the GP praised her for....but SL is harsh but a quick grower for those who don't instantly love it as it's just fun and random.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

She loves Gaga and always stanned her ever since she discovered her music. Let's not be hateful just because she has a different opinion. She even said at the end that the song grew on her.

This! idk why some people have to be so sassy and bitter, it's not a good look. God forbid someone doesn't think the same as you.

Not liking something doesn't = hater.

12 hours ago, Gypsy said:

Why does she always think a song MUST have a deep meaning, gurl it's just a fun dance track stop :billie:

but she was BOPPINNNN 

how else are they gonna get their ad revenue

gagzus
16 hours ago, PartySick said:

Wasn't Alejandro about how society treats the gays?

No, the music video was about the treatment of gay men in the military (linking with her don’t ask don’t tell activism in 2010) and how the gay men around her lifted her up. It’s also inspired by a Steven Klein feminism photo shoot from 2009/10.

The song is about her love life and how she had a plethora of men in her early life who were like her dad, her taste in men hasn’t changed much. Think of it as the prequel to John Wayne haha. The title and sound was inspired by ABBA and Ace of Bass

15 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

If that was beyonce 

She will kiss her ash 

Beyoncé wouldn't have recorded that song in this way. 

ANTI WP
28 minutes ago, artlover said:

Beyoncé wouldn't have recorded that song in this way. 

:huntyga: her writers won't 

I love beyonce ...but i don't kiss her ash like you guys do 

I just didn't like this song as much as I've always done with any Joanne track except for its lead that I hate to this day :ladyhaha: but it's not a bad song 

Just now, ANTI WP said:

:huntyga: her writers won't 

I love beyonce ...but i don't kiss her ash like you guys do 

Do songwriters RECORD songs? I thought they'd write... :trollga:

10 hours ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Why are people so obsessed about what she has to say and literally fuming because of it? :lmao:

The internet is something else, I swear.. 

Girl they are SO invested in this and idk why. If you like the song then enjoy it and if you don't then don't listen? Why is this a big deal.:emma:

ANTI WP
33 minutes ago, artlover said:

Do songwriters RECORD songs? I thought they'd write... :trollga:

Yes they record the vocal progressions so beyonce sing it 

Archived