đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: Gaga will NOT appear on Kendrick Lamar's new album

Andrew.

Featured Posts

croboy

Gaga wishes him well, so don't diss him. I really wonder if fans even ever listen to her, how can some be so hateful.

It just didn't work out for some reason. I'm sure his management is wrong but she is probably too.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she has stated it herself that she's cancelled collabs.

And none of that equates to "it's Gaga's fault". Why would you assume that these weren't the right decisions?

i'm just the type of fan who isn't delusional and always kissing her butt every single second like certain people do :Chica:

It's a nice butt, I like kissing it. ;)

boysboysboys

It's when Gaga's releases are being toyed and intimidated that you realize she is in such bad shape.

Please, Interscope, DO YOUR JOB. This should never happen to any artist.

MelbHawker

Yeah, I remember that too. She said something about not being happy with the vocals and I think Cher might've said something about the delay being to do with how Gaga was still changing things on it?

I'm definitely sure Gaga said it.. but I'm not sure about Cher - I don't remember. Either way - I respect Gaga's intention of sticking to what she wants as her art but at the same time - I don't want every collab she hypes up and has in line to fall through at last minute. I'm thinking TGT will never come tbh. And I want it to b/c I love Cher.

i got really confused, i thought she was featured on B**** Don't Kill My Vibe but that's a different song & it's still on his album (without Gaga featured)

i hope we get to hear Partynausous in the future!

And none of that equates to "it's Gaga's fault". Why would you assume that these weren't the right decisions?

It's a nice butt, I like kissing it. ;)

guuurl you nasty for that one. so many others are probably like "she mine :aries: "

oh and i would of preferred any other version of the edge of glory than the edge of boring version which was released :hor:

This **** is starting to get under my skin. Why does she feel the need to ramp up her fanbase when things aren't set in stone. The Kanye thing is forgivable but still ridiculous because she bowed to label pressure. I don't care if she never tweets or does promo again but could please stop with the hype when you either know you can't deliver on it or you aren't sure.

Things I'm not holding my breath for:

ARTPOP before May 2013

Another single before the Grammy's

ever seeing her and Beyonce on the same stage performing

ever performing with Kanye

The Queen live

Another music video on par with Paparazzi

I'm going to stop right there but I could keep going. It just bothers me that Gaga feels the need to float information to us that she can't back up. Jay-Z doesn't do that. Adele doesn't do that. Beyonce doesn't do that. Even Kanye is pretty consistent about producing what he says for his fans. I continue to say this because I truly believe it. Since Matthew Williams left the fans have been getting the shaft.

Archived