CONFIRMED: Gaga will NOT appear on Kendrick Lamar's new album

Andrew.

Featured Posts

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K, i was angry for a second, now i dont give a ****

Bitch better release the single 1/1/13 at 0:01am :crossed:

Well that was a bad move on his part. His album sales would have been exponentially higher with her on it. Now no one is going to care.

inuborg

I hope his stupid ass won't be on her album anymore. I wonder if gaga is hurt or not on the decision. She pretty much wasted her time.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Partynauseous

I apologize to the fans that this situation with Partynausous is confusing. To it clear it up I must explain this. When I collaborate with an artist i work solely with them, not with their camps or management. Its purely organic and creative. I love Kendrick dearly as a friend, but was not willing to compromise musically to the changes his team was making to my music. This is why I am not his record. I have a very specific vision as a producer and songwriter, and I always have. That song will be released at a different time, for a different project. I love you, and think you should check out his stuff because he is truly great. He's a good kid, its just sometimes a mad city.

-LG

Partynauseous

I apologize to the fans that this situation with Partynausous is confusing. To it clear it up I must explain this. When I collaborate with an artist i work solely with them, not with their camps or management. Its purely organic and creative. I love Kendrick dearly as a friend, but was not willing to compromise musically to the changes his team was making to my music. This is why I am not his record. I have a very specific vision as a producer and songwriter, and I always have. That song will be released at a different time, for a different project. I love you, and think you should check out his stuff because he is truly great. He's a good kid, its just sometimes a mad city.

-LG

Benjamin Monk

well he's lost an album sale from me, tbh if they were gonna change gagas song so much that she didn't like it anymore then I'm glad that it isn't on there

heavymlover

Lol, he got his promotion, I guess. Well, I guess we'll have to wait for ARTPOP to find out how's the song.

Archived