💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love MV Storyline?

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

I feel like there is some sort of story line that is connected in future MVs for the upcoming singles to be released. One member here said that the video was a "loading screen" and relating with the said "video game theory" of the album, I feel like the MV is an opening scene/intro for a video game (or maybe for the album, or the next singles??) , like when you turn on your playstation to play a game, this is what it appears on the screen. Maybe that's why the whole video was just full on choreography, and kinda doesn't really have a story line.

Also, the way she moves from one tribe to another made me feel like she's introducing them to us. Like the way she went to the Green tribe on 1:30, and the way she dances separately with one tribe, and then another, then the conflict between the red and blue tribes maybe the climax of the album?

We might get a full story through the release of the future MVs perhaps? :enigma: Or maybe through the album? Maybe the Overture Orch 1 is an interlude and can be like a background music for a loading screen? Or I DON'T KNOW maybe Gaga just wanted to dance in campy clothes in an alien desert with different colored dancers??? :ally:

Either way, I love the MV and the song. :vegas:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

eeaarrllaalloo
1 minute ago, Warhol Killer said:

I feel like the MV is a opening scene

SAMEE

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

gregantares

If we are to get a visual album, that's a concept that would work, especially if they push through with the late 90s/early 2000s theme.

Meet a damaged girl, meet a damaged guy

Reality

That'd actually be a really cool idea if that's true. It's like the Super Smash Bros. intro before you get into actually playing the game :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

Donny Winter

I think it'd be really cool for this to be a visual album too. Didn't Gaga have aspirations to do that with ARTPOP? 

Anyway, the lyric that really stood out to me was "Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door." I have a feeling the storyline in this era will focus on renewal.

A hybrid can withstand these things / my heart can beat with bricks and strings

warhol killer
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

That'd actually be a really cool idea if that's true. It's like Super Smash Bros. intro before you get into actually playing the game :giveup:

This is what I feel like the MV was, an "intro" before the "playing the game" (or the album), hence it's the lead single.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived