Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's mental state

Nino

Featured Posts

Does anybody else feel like Stupid Love sounds like it's coming from the most healthy place she's ever been in as an artist? Instead of trauma and desperately fighting for what she believes in, it's a celebration. She sounds so confident and full of love, it's infectious. The progression from especially ARTPOP to now is insane :giveup:

She went from being desperate for approval in Applause

To overcome with grief with Perfect Illusion

To literally off the deep end with Shallow :air:

Even BTW was still a response to the very negative energy homophobes were giving off, I swear she's never been this grounded in spreading positivity. :legend: It seriously touched me. Does anybody else feel this way? Or am I just a delusional little bottomonster who needs to sit down and shut up? :gaysia:

5 minutes ago, Nino said:

Does anybody else feel like Stupid Love sounds like it's coming from the most healthy place she's ever been in as an artist?

Yeah. They say usually a happy artist produces poor results 

FameMonster01

I honestly feel like she is in a happy place, she isn't making art, but just having lots of fun and she deserves amazing results

Reality

She said in her interview with Zane Lowe that her whole process of making this album was different. She was more confident with the things she wrote, and that she wanted to really create a record that people can just put on and dance to.

I feel like every other album before this mainly dealt with her pain. That's not to say that there weren't fun, or upbeat, or bright songs on the album, but I think that overall, a lot of it dealt with her pain specifically. I feel like this album will be more uplifting and colorful, and I can't wait to hear what the other songs will be! 

🃏🖤👹

3 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Then why did Kanye find Jesus, collapse his mental illness, and lose GOAT status in the same year by dropping the biggest steaming pile of his career? :ally:

Guest michaelbaumgardner
3 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Just now, Nino said:

Then why did Kanye collapse into his mental illness and lose GOAT status in the same year by dropping the biggest steaming pile of his career? :ally:

Oop GIF by memecandy

BornSimon
5 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

A) That is bullshit
B) I wouldn't want my faves to be sad or depressed just so I could get supposedly better material

5 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

She's happy on the outside, but crying on the inside. 

tears of happiness because she's being supported by fans and getting GOOOOOD **** from a hot rich guy maybe :sis:

6 minutes ago, mikeyxgaga said:

Oop GIF by memecandy

I worded that so wrong, delete the quote so my edited version is the only one :lmao:

12 minutes ago, Nino said:

Then why did Kanye find Jesus, collapse his mental illness, and lose GOAT status in the same year by dropping the biggest steaming pile of his career? :ally:

Kanye is happy, he found Yeezus and now produces poor results

The same could arguably be said about Bieber

Just now, kyanewest said:

Kanye is happy, he founds Yeezus and now produces poor results

The exception doesn't make the rule. 

yes gaga yes happy

9 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

B) I wouldn't want my faves to be sad or depressed just so I could get supposedly better material

Oh me neither. 

Diamond heart99
34 minutes ago, Nino said:

Does anybody else feel like Stupid Love sounds like it's coming from the most healthy place she's ever been in as an artist? Instead of trauma and desperately fighting for what she believes in, it's a celebration. She sounds so confident and full of love, it's infectious. The progression from especially ARTPOP to now is insane :giveup:

She went from being desperate for approval in Applause

To overcome with grief with Perfect Illusion

To literally off the deep end with Shallow :air:

Even BTW was still a response to the very negative energy homophobes were giving off, I swear she's never been this grounded in spreading positivity. :legend: It seriously touched me. Does anybody else feel this way? Or am I just a delusional little bottomonster who needs to sit down and shut up? :gaysia:

Not delulu - I feel exactly the same way.

The irony is that she’s giving LMs everything they asked for but at the same time she doesn’t care about anyone’s expectations. It’s so interesting to me. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived