💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Spotify + Google Play Music remove The Fame (Solo Edition)

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

My American friends are saying they completely removed it and now only The Fame Monster deluxe exists. Is it the same for y’all? Apple Music is still safe... for now.

EDIT: it’s gone for me too. Gone in both the US and Canada 

EDIT 2: it’s not on Google Play Music Canada (dont ask why I have that) too now omg 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylerjs

I noticed this too! I went to play Gaga’s track collection playlist and immediately noticed tracks like Paparazzi, Just Dance, etc were all added via TFM only. Why, I love The Fame artwork 😔

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Venus Rose

It doesn't show the album under her discography anymore. When i clicked on it through my saved albums, the album picture changed to TFM :saladga:

Jose P

Thankfully it’s still available in my country. Thank god because I need my albums to be separate. I don’t want The Fame tracks to be with the same artwork as TFM tracks on my playlist. I like to listen to them both separately.

Its probably a temporary thing. Sometimes due to regional copyright matters albums get removed and the songs you had on your playlists are replaced by the versions on other albums or compilations. That explains why they got replaced by TFM versions for you guys.

Archived