💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

RQ: Stupid Love Logos

RabbitHeart

Featured Posts

RabbitHeart

Hi!

I've been looking around for HQ versions of the "Stupid Love" title card that shows up in the video but can't seem to find it. Does anyone have it?

I also was hoping to find the most HQ version of the SL pink heart symbol and maybe an edit of the single cover art that's just the words "Stupid Love" + the bear trap? My friend has an iron press so I'm trying to make a shirt with SL imagery on it :enigma: Thanks in advance!

site-logo3.png

Here's the cover logo, hope you find the rest! 

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

ChromeAngel

I’ll try to find the heart logo. Some ig posted a hq photo of it and it appears to be a photo of an eyeshadow actually. You can see the metal pan and some pink smeared on it... and something that looks like a hair :billie:

RabbitHeart
3 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

I’ll try to find the heart logo. Some ig posted a hq photo of it and it appears to be a photo of an eyeshadow actually. You can see the metal pan and some pink smeared on it... and something that looks like a hair :billie:

I saw that same pic! It made me think all the pics we have of just the logo are actually eye shadow?

4 hours ago, Woohoo said:

site-logo3.png

Here's the cover logo, hope you find the rest! 

Thank you so much!

Archived