💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Stupid Love Slowed Down

Disnalex

Featured Posts

Disnalex

I was messing with the speed settings and heard how the second verse sounds on 0.25 speed and omg Chile:ladyhaha:

She sounds drunk or something :billie:

Make sure to change the speed (starts at 1:28)

(The "protect me from the pain" part is sending me:sharon:)

Gaga for Disney

Disnalex
1 minute ago, Mister D said:

On 0.50 speed reminds me to a song the I can't remember... OMG :saladga:

Do What U Want?:gum:

Gaga for Disney

sounds like a dubstep track with the bass :billie:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

FfFfFfFF

I am waiting for a  slowed and reverb video on youtube. :nails: I like playing these and they helped me discover a lot of music (and I am sure it could help others discover the song too).

Defmix100
20 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I am waiting for a  slowed and reverb video on youtube. :nails: I like playing these and they helped me discover a lot of music (and I am sure it could help others discover the song too).

I just did it and it sounds pretty good

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Defmix100 said:

I just did it and it sounds pretty good

I wanted to say to upload it to YT with an anime gif but then we don't know if would count to the charts and it will maybe eat some views from the official so.. 

Defmix100
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I wanted to say to upload it to YT with an anime gif but then we don't know if would count to the charts and it will maybe eat some views from the official so.. 

I also don't want a copyright strike haha is there an audio site I can upload it to post here if you want it?

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I also don't want a copyright strike haha is there an audio site I can upload it to post here if you want it?

I don't know any but it's ok. I'll just wait for one of those accounts to upload it some day. 

Archived