Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS congratulates Gaga

Rifek

Featured Posts

Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Regina George

He's a good friend.. 

Not on topic tho but I kinda hate how everyone is using that photo but no one's really mentioning/crediting artist who made it :cryga:

OMonster

He low-key just confirmed Chromatica as the album title. 

We know he knows it based on previous interviews, and he literally just put the Chromatica logo when mentioning the forthcoming album. 

I love it - I'm so excited :excited2:

subtext / fantasy

Matangi
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

We know he knows it based on previous interviews, and he literally just put the Chromatica logo when mentioning the forthcoming album. 

was it not obvious when it was the closing of the lead single?

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

5 minutes ago, JFK said:

He just announced the album. She didnt say anything about it lol

does the reaching hurt sometimes? do we need to set up a gofundme to help little monsters who strained themselves too hard? 

Musery

OMonster
1 minute ago, Matangi said:

was it not obvious when it was the closing of the lead single?

Pretty obvious I guess, yeah - sorry, I just thought it was cool to see it reinforced by a close friend.

subtext / fantasy

He's such a good friend :)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GagaSkeletonWay
1 hour ago, JFK said:

He just announced the album. She didnt say anything about it lol

She did tho

"This album is such a display of not only how you can reframe the way that you view the world, but I promise and I hope, that the love that was around me in the process of making this album is something that other people feel, that they know that artistically, like, you know how producers are, if one guy’s working on it, or one girl’s working on it, they don’t want anyone else to work on it, they don’t wanna share, they, everybody gets cocky, there was none of that."

TSUNAMI
5 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

She did tho

"This album is such a display of not only how you can reframe the way that you view the world, but I promise and I hope, that the love that was around me in the process of making this album is something that other people feel, that they know that artistically, like, you know how producers are, if one guy’s working on it, or one girl’s working on it, they don’t want anyone else to work on it, they don’t wanna share, they, everybody gets cocky, there was none of that."

Oh. I was not aware of that. 

1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

does the reaching hurt sometimes? do we need to set up a gofundme to help little monsters who strained themselves too hard? 

I am still hurt from The Cure and expectations of pop album I had. 

Archived