Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Interscope Strategy / Chromatica Colors Theory

whateveradore

Featured Posts

whateveradore

At this point, I'm sure y'all have watched the music video and read the theories behind the album *possibly* being called Chromatica.
Here goes my turn...
I think Interscope is trying to do the same strategy as they did with Selena Gomez, releasing 2 songs/music videos (both shot on an iPhone) one in each week, why? Well, Gaga "just announced" she'll be going to be on Capital breakfast NEXT week + my colors theory.
In the music video, we can see Gaga in the pink outfit that was teased in the billboard, followed by a few dancers wearing pink outfits too right? Well in the corner the "pink heart" symbol popped up, and so did a new one for every time we saw dancers with specific colored outfits, but, and this is where my mind went IN... we got a symbol for the people in red, but it was the exact same as the black one, and it did not match the one that is on Gaga's forehead in the promo picture (and they showed the symbol for less than a second while the others stayed on screen for a bit, which makes me think it was a mistake).
So yeah, I think there's a sequel next week, with a bit more introduction to the storyline (that was teased to us) and the red look Gaga posted.
What do you guys think? Comment below.

The song sounds better and better with every listen now... :bradley:

My body is ready for the possible part 2 next week :bradley:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

radioactive

makes sense! i counted 6 colors in the video, maybe the message she’s going to show in the sequel is when those base colors split to two different shade of each colors (which will give us 12 colors=12 songs) so the message will be like, maybe each colors fights for it’s own color, but every color on the chromatica world has much more in itself than just one basic color (like humans do with dna and stuff lmao you get the memo) so that’s why there was a mix with the symbols in the video & the photoshoot

Nikolai Barrow

I hope she sticks to this alien 90s camp theme. I'd like to learn more about the tribes of Chromatica! 

whateveradore
3 minutes ago, Spock said:

@whateveradore omg is Gaga really going to go to Capital Breakfast? Was there an announcement 

Their twitter she sent them a voice memo announcing, it's Title XOXO

Archived