Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SL promo strategy!!. IMPORTANT!

Xardas

Featured Posts

My dears! Please read it!

If you get tired of streaming SL EVERYWHERE u can, just turn the volume down alnd listen it in background while listening toi sth else. Make this top 5 happen! 

Lots of love! 

EDIT:

3 minutes ago, Astra said:
11 minutes ago, Mig Enigma said:

Don't forget to create your own playlist with Stupid Love, then another track, then SL again... Or your streams won't be counted guys.

11 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Streaming with "zero" volume will not count tho, keep that in mind! Always a little bit of sound :enigma:

IG: @bartoszprazuch

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
erikaisamonster

SO to help, should I be doing this on Spotify? Where else should I stream if I don't have Apple Music?

xxx

We need to raid reddit and try to fit in memes into different communities. i'll start

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

FfFfFfFF

You can plug the earphones or have the volume at the lowest it could get (without being mute because it won't count). I though most people streaming on repeat did that instead of just playing the same song at full volume 24/24 cause gurl. :selena:

Mig Enigma

Don't forget to create your own playlist with Stupid Love, then another track, then SL again... Or your streams won't be counted guys.

Streaming with "zero" volume will not count tho, keep that in mind! Always a little bit of sound :enigma:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

5 minutes ago, erikaisamonster said:

SO to help, should I be doing this on Spotify? Where else should I stream if I don't have Apple Music?

YT and f5 all the time :*

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Archived