Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Stupid Love vs Yummy

Cody James

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Delicate said:

We aren t going to n 1..

We will debut at n 15.. The numbers aren t strong.. 

We won't.

RickMonster98
7 minutes ago, Delicate said:

We aren t going to n 1..

gurl 

tenor.gif?itemid=11752581

we don't even know spotify numbers

GaGaAst

If she doesn't debut at #1, we all better delete our stan cards and go to azerbaijan.

We have been asking this since years. This song is a BOP, they released amazing video at the same time, all these promotions and scheduled interviews. Especially promotions at apple and spotify. Budget too seems huge this time

They released it on Friday midnight to take full sales unit of 7 days. Its all strategically planned out. We also don't know whats coming on 2nd March. They have done all these for that 1# debut. Probably why they delayed release by a weak.

Even after this she doesnot debut at #1, watch her be in vegas for rest of the life. She wont do commercial music ever again. 

Stream buy and do everything to make it debut at #1

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

pedrohemg

We need to debut at #1 on Spotfy. The current #1 isn't doing more than 2.5kk. If we're not able to get at least 3kk with a lead single, bye.

give blowjobs for streams, design scam posters, make soccer mom accounts, do your part :grr:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

It's not even been 12 hours and little chartsters are pitting her against somebody :saladga:

And this somebody is Justin Bieber with his atrocious song, this is disrespectful to Stupid Love, honestly :saladga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Candy Gaga
18 minutes ago, Delicate said:

We aren t going to n 1..

Numbers are not tracked in 7 hours honey you need at least 24 hours to freak out

I wished I could help but since Spotify doesn't count VPN plays, i've got my hands tied
still i'm listening the **** out of it and watching the video over and over

FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, Luk said:

I wished I could help but since Spotify doesn't count VPN plays, i've got my hands tied
still i'm listening the **** out of it and watching the video over and over

We actually don't know if they do count VPN stream or not. You just have to stream it with VPN and from an account that has US as country.

Help, has anyone created a YouTube playlist with the video on repeat and would like to share it? I don't know how to do that and I'd like to have it playing in the bg :laughga:

54 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

gurl 

tenor.gif?itemid=11752581

we don't even know spotify numbers

I prefer to be surprised... A n 1 debut would be huge.. 

Archived