not a french fry

It sure sounds like one

social experiment gone wrong

Not The Real Gaga

YES!

Stupid LoveĀ is aĀ perfectĀ song for both Monsters and the GP

It's sooo catchy and easily to sing a longĀ :lolly:

Venus Rose

A pop radio station in Florida plays new artistsĀ songs the day after theyā€™re released (Y100) so Iā€™m praying Iā€™ll hear it this morning. I agree, it definitelyĀ sounds likeĀ one. I mean, itā€™s baby girlā€™s first dance pop record since what, ARTPOP? SheĀ sounds so excited about it and the album, itā€™d be wrong if it wasnā€™t.

Stream itĀ sissiesĀ :trollga:

Dlilmonster

Sure it HAS to be. This era starts with a judge promo, radio stations are playing it every hour so success is undeniableĀ :pawsup:lady gaga drinking GIF

They didn t play shallow which is one of the biggest hit from 2018/2019 and still has +1m update on Spotify.. They aren t going to play this.. This song is on par with Dan but gaga is 34 years not young cute and cool like dua

FfFfFfFF

It does. It has that easy-listening quality and digestable dance feel to it. It's not too specific or niche so it's a song most people can relate to. It sounds like something you would hear in a mall too.

Daylight Jokers

Only time will tell. Physical by Dua was perfect for radio but it seems to not be doing well (sadly).

Just now, LGs LM said:

Only time will tell. Physical by Dua was perfect for radio but it seems to not be doing well (sadly).

That's because Dsn is still huge everywhere

Daylight Jokers
Just now, Delicate said:

That's because Dsn is still huge everywhere

Yaaasss...but Physical deserved better.Ā :cryga:

Yes, for sure here in The Netherlands. Especially on SkyRadio (They had Shallow playing for MONTHS).

Ā 

I would FREAK OUT when I hear this at work

Archived