💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love music video is a short version?

KarmaPolice

Featured Posts

KarmaPolice

Well, it's kinda obivious but I'm pretty sure the video she released today it's just the "short version" of the video to fully push the streaming. Seeing the teasers and the quick plot setting at the beginning of the video I'm pretty sure she's gonna follow with a "director's cut" to push the streaming even further and explain the whole Chromatica and world buidling she birefly touched in the released one.

UPDATE: Thinking about Mr S. he said that we should expect something for the 2nd of March. Maybe it's the full video?

high heeled fem

I thought that too! Especially since the amazing string piece she created was snipped in half in what’s out now. I think next week 

Jose P

Or maybe she’s gonna follow up the story with more music videos, or at least one more. Don’t this Apple deals consist of two MVs?

KarmaPolice

Thinking about Mr S. he said that we should expect something for the 2nd of March. Maybe it's the full video?

FlopSlurper

I don't think we'll be getting an extended cut. A lot of the scenes from the teasers were used in the music video anyways.

LUCARTPOP

What I'm curious about, is the red outfit she teased with that flawless promo pic, but it was NOWHERE to be seen in the music video. :oprah: 

yes and

It's the only version. There is always a plenty of video footage that doesn't end up being a part of the final version. Maybe we can get some new scenes in remixed videos of SL, but that is all. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Defmix100
14 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

What I'm curious about, is the red outfit she teased with that flawless promo pic, but it was NOWHERE to be seen in the music video. :oprah: 

would have been cool to see the Freddy Krueger claw glove in action

James Gibson

Being an extended version or not, I'm really curious on the March 2nd release.

What if its an extention to a video of a new song? :enigma:

Archived