Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thank You ASIB. Thank You Joanne. Thank You C2C

RochestrMonstr

Featured Posts

RochestrMonstr

I just want to say how grateful I am for these past 3 releases. I don’t believe we would be getting what we are today without them. 

I know a lot of people love AvantGaga, but if she were still in the same position with the GP as she was during the ARTPOP and latter BTW era, this wouldn’t be happening.

I just hope even if you’re one of those who have “waited since ARTPOP” for this, you can appreciate how important her last 3 releases were.

I will say that they were a good palate cleanser from the more electronic eras, but I didn't enjoy them half as much as what came before and probably what will come after.

VictoriaWinters

Thanks for this. I love every single one of her eras like they're my own children and it hurts my heart when people bash on some of them so much. :messga:

Xoxo, Victoria

Daylight Jokers

I enjoyed those eras and I'm more than happy that she went that route in her career. It's a breather.

Quentin
11 minutes ago, Matti said:

I will say that they were a good palate cleanser from the more electronic eras, but I didn't enjoy them half as much as what came before and probably what will come after.

...dancing Cheek To Cheek :huntyga:

You sang it. It's imprinted in your mind whether you like it or not :huntyga:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Jigglygoth

Thank you India :bradley: 

Thank you providence :bradley: 

Thank you disillusionment :bradley: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

RochestrMonstr
Just now, Jigglygoth said:

Thank you India :bradley: 

Thank you providence :bradley: 

Thank you disillusionment :bradley: 

This is literally what was going through my mind when I made this! 😂

Helxig

I totally agree.

I think if Gaga continued with just pop music she would have burnt out. Maybe even retired from music. (before reappearing 10 years later after not being seen because music is her true calling)

It honestly was the best route. 

I think she needed to miss dance/pop music in order to learn to love it again. Hearing her talk about falling in love with dance/pop music again in the Zane Lowe interview made me realise this.

She needed time to grow, spread her wings, try new things, and miss pop. Especially after the ARTPOP era hurt her heart and soul. She can come back now feeling refreshed creatively and spiritually and deliver greatness!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

NewUsername
14 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I totally agree.

I think if Gaga continued with just pop music she would have burnt out. Maybe even retired from music. (before reappearing 10 years later after not being seen because music is her true calling)

It honestly was the best route. 

I think she needed to miss dance/pop music in order to learn to love it again. Hearing her talk about falling in love with dance/pop music again in the Zane Lowe interview made me realise this.

She needed time to grow, spread her wings, try new things, and miss pop. Especially after the ARTPOP era hurt her heart and soul. She can come back now feeling refreshed creatively and spiritually and deliver greatness!

I think this is indeed completely the case.

+ she's a real artist and musician, as she herself has already said several times: she has a need to explore and see what other genres she can perfect etc. This sets her apart of 'the typical pop star' and is exactly why most of us fell in love with her.

OT: I've loved every single one of the eras and I'm overly excited about the next one, starting now :flutter: 

Blastertoyo

Cheek to Cheek against Tony, 

but it wasn’t a smash

Wrote a soundtrack with Bradley, 

and it went number 1

Got a Million Reasons,

And we’re far from the Shallow, 

Wish we could say thank you to Joanne,

cuz she was an angel,

One healed her pain, one showed us patience, one had a movie, that was amazing.

Thank U Next 

please enlighten me to death

She should have continued trying new things cuz Stupid Love is so uninspired and sounds like a song Katy Perry would do. Forgettable commercial song.

Archived