• Created
  • Last Reply
Bowman

Awful remixes so farย :saladga:

๐•ฏ๐•ต, ๐–‹๐–—๐–Š๐–Š ๐–’๐–ž ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰

Original Diva
2 hours ago, Deano said:

Awful remixes so farย :saladga:

There's tons and tons out there already and not all of them are incredible, but there's a handful.ย 

excuse me no

Bowman
2 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

There's tons and tons out there already and not all of them are incredible, but there's a handful.ย 

Do you know any good ones? Pls send!ย 

Why do people still make EDM these days, and when I mean EDM I mean like the really corny **** EDM that people used to listen to in 2009ย :cryga:ย 

๐•ฏ๐•ต, ๐–‹๐–—๐–Š๐–Š ๐–’๐–ž ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰

Original Diva
2 hours ago, Burim said:

Does a Live Studio Version count as a remix? Probably not right?ย :spin:

We're interested in any and all remixes, mash-ups, bootlegs, edits, megamixes, remasters... Anything and everything!ย 

excuse me no

5 hours ago, Original Diva said:

We're interested in any and all remixes, mash-ups, bootlegs, edits, megamixes, remasters... Anything and everything!ย 

Oh okay! Hereโ€™s a little live version that Iโ€™ve made. It has an outro and I added some back up vocals (sung by meย :flop:) to make it seem more โ€œliveโ€ if that makes any sense.ย 

ย 

Seeka

https://rave.dj/cC0XhPwE42iTPg

I made that purely for the video, but I'm not deaf. It sounds like the songs do go together.ย 

So if anyone wants to use it as inspiration, and make an actual mash-up, I'm all for it.ย 

@ChicaSkasNot sure if you remember me but I'm back! With a new remix! I couldn't find the password to my old account but I'm happy to enjoy this era and share new remixes as more acapellas come out. :)ย Hope you've been well!

1 hour ago, Piki said:

@ChicaSkasNot sure if you remember me but I'm back! With a new remix! I couldn't find the password to my old account but I'm happy to enjoy this era and share new remixes as more acapellas come out. :)ย Hope you've been well!

P.S. Forgot to say but I used to be Texas Hold'Em on here! Sorry for forgetting to say that lol.

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived