Jump to content
audio

DL: Stupid Love Remix Megathread


ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Illuminati Freak

    24

  • ChicaSkas

    21

  • Original Diva

    12

  • Piki

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Made a cover for this, but idk if it's good, but anyways!

REMIX MEGA THREAD   Now that the song is finally released, myself and @Original Diva can come out of the digital downloading shadows and share with you our joint Magnum Opus.... many hours o

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, Piki said:

@ChicaSkasNot sure if you remember me but I'm back! With a new remix! I couldn't find the password to my old account but I'm happy to enjoy this era and share new remixes as more acapellas come out. :) Hope you've been well!

Hi!! What was your old username?? :D 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
Link to post
Share on other sites
Original Diva
12 hours ago, Piki said:

@ChicaSkasNot sure if you remember me but I'm back! With a new remix! I couldn't find the password to my old account but I'm happy to enjoy this era and share new remixes as more acapellas come out. :) Hope you've been well!

please post a dl!

excuse me no
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu
5 hours ago, nickkoko said:

 

I loved this one! I like how it doesn't change much on the production on the verses but enough so it can transition smoothly to the drop which is a great one too :firega:

before there was love there was silence
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Hi!! What was your old username?? :D 

Texas Hold'Em! I also made an applause remix a while back under that name, but I'm going by Piki now. :)

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Piki said:

Texas Hold'Em! I also made an applause remix a while back under that name, but I'm going by Piki now. :)

OH MY GOD I REMEMBER YOU OMG COME HERE  :runhug:

 

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Piki said:

Will do! I'll message you when I do. :)

piki, I fixed your old account.

If you email me at the email posted on my profile page, I will email you the new password to it.

Then you can abandon Piki. 

 

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Piki said:

Texas Hold'Em! I also made an applause remix a while back under that name, but I'm going by Piki now. :)

because you were AWESOME omg I remember these days!

 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

because you were AWESOME omg I remember these days!

 

OMG :runhug: I remember making this so long ago and sharing it with you, you were so receptive and kind (as always) and really encouraged me to continue making remixes. I think I have some old Joanne-era remixes to upload too I'll look through my hard drive and see if I can find them. Is there any chance I can change my name on here to Piki, and delete the new user btw?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Piki said:

OMG :runhug: I remember making this so long ago and sharing it with you, you were so receptive and kind (as always) and really encouraged me to continue making remixes. I think I have some old Joanne-era remixes to upload too I'll look through my hard drive and see if I can find them. Is there any chance I can change my name on here to Piki, and delete the new user btw?

Yes, log into your old texasholdem account with the pw I sent you , and I can change your name if you can’t . Then we can abandon this one 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...