Billboard: Gaga is the 11th Top Pop Song Artist from 1992-2012

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeyItsKyKy

Nickelback ahead of Beyonce? FLOP LIST.

And this is including the 90s and Mariah isn't higher?

RAMROD

ehrmahgerd Rhenna... Cangretz! :clap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lady Gaga, for only being in the game four years, is VERY lucky to be on that list at all!

This list could not be any more ****ed up. Did fans vote for this or did a legitimate journalist come up with this embarrassment?

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

the list is based on radio plays people not on sales...Rihanna is #1 because since her debut in 2005 radios are playing her like crazy :coffee:

P!nk #2 :legend:

It's not because Rihanna is higher than her. It's because she is number 1 AND she's so far ahead of Gaga, when really I think they should be grouped around the same number. Not Rihanna at the top and Gaga and Madonna at 11th and 10th place. That's just wrong. This list seems to be based on nothing at all other than favouritism on Billboard's part. I just can't see what it is they measured -it's completely random.

Anyway it's just a list, it proves nothing at the end of the day. I'm happy she made the list! And I also think Madonna should be much, much higher.

ok, madonna only had a few hits since 92... but they weren't big on radio except ROL, Frozen, Secret, Take A Bow, Music, Hung Up and 4 Minutes...

RIHANNA, has had plenty of Radio hits since 92, even though she started in 2005.. SOS, Umbrella, Dnt Stop The Music, Take A Bow, Disturbia, Rudeboy, half of the singles from Loud and WFL..

Gaga has only had 7 or 8 radio hits and it's only her fourth year, you all should be proud she's that high...

I don't think it's based on BB100, I think it's based on Radio/Pop charts.

FairyDreams

For radio plays this list would make sense....but in any other sense, it doesn't make sense.

Gaga has sold more albums, grammies and has higher grossing tours than Rihanna and had more radio play during TF and TFM and Born Rhis Way (single) so I'm confused by this list. :confused:

Archived