💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Gaga is the 11th Top Pop Song Artist from 1992-2012

Mills

Featured Posts

Gaga has sold more albums, grammies and has higher grossing tours than Rihanna so I'm confused by this list. :confused:

THE LIST IS BASED ON RADIO PLAYS NOT SALES!!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE LIST IS BASED ON RADIO PLAYS NOT SALES!!!

thank you, finally someone not delusional and know that this isn't an opinion from BB or based on sales. :claps: I can't handle these delusional whiny stans.

thank you, finally someone not delusional and know that this isn't an opinion from BB or based on sales. :claps: I can't handle these delusional whiny stans.

:hug:

Gagaloo911

Katy Perry beat her? How in the ****? And RIhanna #1? :fail:

Robinladen

I'm pretty sure Lady Gaga would be a lot higher if this was a worldwide list and not only limited to the USA.

But yeah, not a bad place. Most of the singles from BTW weren't really big radio successes.

16 BEYONCE

15 MATCHBOX TWENTY

14 NICKELBACK

13 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

12 CHRISTINA AGUILERA

11 LADY GAGA

10 MADONNA

9 JANET JACKSON

8 THE BLACK EYED PEAS

7 USHER

6 KATY PERRY

5 MARIAH CAREY

4 KELLY CLARKSON

3 BRITNEY SPEARS

2 P!NK

1 RIHANNA

This is... one almost realistic list... I see no Jennifer Lopez, who helped reinvent the meaning of epic music videos and had one hell of a career, P!nk honestly shouldn't be at #2. She's definitely top 10 material. Beyonce is way to low on the list for to being the queen of the illuminati. Mariah Carey was relevant for like 2 years through those 20 years. And don't even get me started with Nickelback, gosh was that ever a mistake that won't go away. And matchbox twenty?! That's almost just as random. Oh Billboard... why do you let sorry little interns compose an important list as such and make it uncreditable.

:wtf: in what world?

ok, madonna only had a few hits since 92... but they weren't big on radio except ROL, Frozen, Secret, Take A Bow, Music, Hung Up and 4 Minutes...

RIHANNA, has had plenty of Radio hits since 92, even though she started in 2005.. SOS, Umbrella, Dnt Stop The Music, Take A Bow, Disturbia, Rudeboy, half of the singles from Loud and WFL..

Gaga has only had 7 or 8 radio hits and it's only her fourth year, you all should be proud she's that high...

I don't think it's based on BB100, I think it's based on Radio/Pop charts.

Oh I see. Well in that case it would make sense if it's based on charts. Rihanna's singles have always been very successful. However this doesn't explain the rest of the list which seems to be completely random imo.

:wtf: in what world?

Maybe 3 years... but let's not forget she's had more fails than anything. She had one massive hit... she's basically a one hit wonder for the 2000 era. Don't get me wrong. She has a great voice, but... she's so 1996.

I mean GaGa has only had three HOT 100 #1s (just dance, poker face, born this way) so this seems correct.

Maybe 3 years... but let's not forget she's had more fails than anything. She had one massive hit... she's basically a one hit wonder for the 2000 era. Don't get me wrong. She has a great voice, but... she's so 1996.

This list is for the last 20 years though???

Archived