charts

SL Already Played 16 Times In Major Toronto Top 40 Station

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.kiss925.com/recently-played/

Update: 16 times already on Kiss 92.5 :woot:

Last play: 5:17pm

This is I'd say the 2nd biggest Toronto radio station for new and top 40 music after 999 virgin radio (now owned by iHeartRadio)

I didn't think a Radio Station was worthy to be on the News Threads Section So I put it in Charts section even tho it's not exactly charts. Hope that's ok with the mods but you can move it if you find it's not an appropriate spot

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
7 minutes ago, LetterLToTheG said:

Yeah!!!

Hopefully this more than hourly rotation slayage will continue this is like every 45 minutes :vegas:

Kiss 92.5 maybe 2nd biggest top 40 station after 99.9 but arguably it's the most important of all for determining future hits...

The reason I say that is because Kiss 92.5 always jumps onto new music the fastest and starts the trends while 99.9 may be even bigger but they usually wait a bit for a song to grow popular before heavy rotation (usually)

Other big stations like Z-103.5 also take their time to add songs into heavy rotation

So having the support of Kiss 92.5 is extremely crutial to get a new song going in the entire Toronto area. If they ignore it often the other stations don't always pick it up as much later

So this is really good! :party:

Economy
5 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

How's it doing on ITunes? 

I hope people are liking it! â€ïžđŸŒˆ

I'm waiting for the updates on the live bars lol

derpmonster

Hits 93 Toronto said they'd play it too

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Economy
8 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

That's the online station tho right? Tbh I think that station is too small to have any impact. 

They stan Gaga to death which is probably why they are known in GGD but tbh outside this site I never met anyone in real life that knows them :ladyhaha:

The relevant radio stations in Toronto for Top 40 hits are

99.9 Virgin Radio (iHeartRadio)

Kiss 92.5 

Z-103.5

Flow 93.5

There's other Stations like Chum 104.5 or 98.1 CHFI that have a large audience as well but since they play a lot of older hits too and don't play the same songs more than 1-2 times a day I'd say their impact on charts is small. I guess they are more like Hot Adult Contemporary

Of the 4 I listed Flow 93.5 is also big into Hip Hop as well so they aren't exclusively top 40

And Z-103.5 always takes forever to add hits into heavy rotation. They usually won't do it until other stations already did it :laughga:

So it's usually up to 99.9 Virgin Radio or Kiss 92.5 to start the hit trend for each song and Kiss 92.5 is usually the one to pounce on new singles right away out of those two

Economy
49 minutes ago, LetterLToTheG said:

Yeah!!!

17 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Radio 2020 is ours 

Meme Shake GIF by PAPER

21 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

28 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

How's it doing on ITunes? 

I hope people are liking it! â€ïžđŸŒˆ

They just played it a 4th time!!!

Once again less than an hour gap between last play :woot:

I'm so ready to listen the song  blasting from my car speakers while listen the radio. At one point Shallow was inescapable every time i turned the radio on. 

derpmonster
39 minutes ago, Economy said:

That's the online station tho right? Tbh I think that station is too small to have any impact. 

Their Twitter bio says "Canada’s Biggest Radio Station" :messga:

https://twitter.com/Hits93Toronto

Also their meme game is so strong omg. idk if you'll get the reference but

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived