Not The Real Gaga

Rate 'Stupid Love'  

183 members have voted

1. 1. 10 = perfection | 1 = very bad

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's everything she tried to do in her 20s but perfected and coming from a much healthier place of creativity. Easy 10

BlingNotTheMusic

There are some things Id change and imo still sounds demo-ish but it's a fun dance pop song that will slay the charts. Lyrically simple and not forward thinking at all. Solid 7. 

Didymus

Let's just say, if I handed this in as a school project, I'd get a 6/10 max. 8/10 for concept, 4/10 for execution :billie:

TheFriend

8/10, some are graphic design is my passion related stuff. 

I really wish it was filmed on a more professional camera. I cannot stand the lighting :giveup:

I'd say a 7 cause i expected more action and the video ends abruptly. I enjoyed it though and the song is very catchy.:applause:

Not The Real Gaga
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Let's just say, if I handed this in as a school project, I'd get a 6/10 max. 8/10 for concept, 4/10 for execution :billie:

Please elaborate :madge:

HoneyB

Title. What number would you give the Stupid Love music video from 1-10, and why?:party:

I personally give it a 8/10, it felt underwhelming but I found the looks and choreo to be really cool! I’m really enjoying the aesthetic so far for this era:legend:

Also Gaga with Pink hair is the best thing ever:pray:

Discuss!

edit: didn’t realize someone made a similar topic already:rip: I’m PANNED:billie:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Mister Gaga
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

It's everything she tried to do in her 20s but perfected 

ikr, this might be Bad Romance/BTW/GUY but perfected. She tried with those tho, i'll give her that :huntyga:

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Title. What number would you give the Stupid Love music video from 1-10, and why?:party:

I personally give it a 8/10, it felt underwhelming but I found the looks and choreo to be really cool! I’m really enjoying the aesthetic so far for this era:legend:

Also Gaga with Pink hair is the best thing ever:pray:

Discuss!

This

funkmedowntown

I think a big reason why it felt underwhelming is the leak. Monsters really did her a disservice by spreading it.

Little Mons✟er

Archived