💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s Lead Singles Are Never The Highest Budget

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

For all of you that hate stupid love’s music video don’t worry!

Throughout Gaga’s career the lead has always been low budget compared to the others.

Born This Way < You and I, Judas and Marry the Night

Applause < GUY

Perfect Illusion < John Wayne

Dont know why she does this pattern but definitely expect a higher budget slay later in the era. She always delivers eventually, who knows what she has in store for the rest of the era?

StarstruckIllusion

And a this story, we are set up for a good Expenseivenlong story :3

I still like the song,  but not the video.

As I've said before this feels more of a promo for iPhone 11 with the #ShotWithiPhone tag than an actual music video. Hence why she's getting massive promo from Apple right now.

It's not really about budget. Sometimes the cheapest of mvs end up being great. I'm underwhelmed with the video and song in general. Cannot wait for the album and other singles. I will however support Stupid Love with all I got because I want her to do well always!

LeoFameMonster

Ahhhh bad romance called she wants her munty back lol but I see what ur saying this feels like PI just in the future 

3 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

The video is so bad/cheap :sweat: :smh: The song is good :ph34r:

Sick of ungrateful monsters. :bye:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Flu Symptom

Some of reaction videos, mainly hetero males, are actually living for the music video.

They like the song a lot more which is perfect

1 minute ago, LeoFameMonster said:

Ahhhh bad romance called she wants her munty back lol but I see what ur saying this feels like PI just in the future 

So we're getting a ballad à la Million Reasons that she'll promote to the death? :bradley:

BlackCrown

Born This Way MV is a masterpiece with an amazing and unique intro tho :vegas:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

ApplauseftAdele
5 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

The video is so bad/cheap :sweat: :smh: The song is good :ph34r:

I feel like the point was to be simple and campy, and lowkey cheap looking? Idk. anyways Apple promo makes it all worth cuz #1 is basically secured

Lady Adga
1 minute ago, Sherry1411 said:

Sick of ungrateful monsters. :bye:

Ungrateful? Excuse me? I have to like everything Gaga does? No, ma'am. Sorry for not being a hypocrite :bye:

ChromeAngel

Well I love it. And you just called btw cheap... what? I’m sure btw had the highest budget of that entire era.

The video is extremely simple. Andy Warhol’s works we’re SO simple and he’s one of the most acclaimed artists in all of history. It is not easy to make simple things. If you’ve ever drawn or painted you would know that usually, when you first start out, you make something that is chaotically complex in all the wrong ways. It’s just too much. But as you progress, you learn simplicity and how to take the fewest number of brush strokes needed to make something infinitely complex in all the right ways.

That’s what Perfect Illusion feels like to me, which is why I think it’s one of her best videos. 

7 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

Ungrateful? Excuse me? I have to like everything Gaga does? No, ma'am. Sorry for not being a hypocrite :bye:

Lately everything she does, you guys find problems with.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Archived