💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How can I protect soemthing so perfect without evil?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

In the born This Way video, what is the conetext of that line? How can I protect soemthing. So perfect without evil? What does it mean? :oprah:

derpmonster

The birth of the new alien race was supposed to be perfect. But evil did find its way in. It always does.

Just like how in the christian idea of creation, God is supposed to have made everything perfectly but still the fall of man happens. Humans have the capability of being tempted by evil even though God made them perfect.

While some Christians may say homosexuality is that evil, she says, it's things like envy, greed, judgment that are the true evils.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

She'd do anything to protect it and sometimes you have to do things that don't feel right out of defense. It's like how I want to protect my ears, so I never listened to Camila's album despite feeling bad for her over having to be somebody's professional beard and generally wanting to support.

giphy.gif

In the video she gives birth to a gun around that line. The video is about giving birth to a new race of ultra accepting human beings. She has to defend them with violence which is...ironic I guess because they're supposed to be perfectly ethical beings. 

1 minute ago, SEANGT said:

In the video she gives birth to a gun around that line. The video is a out giving birth to a new race of ultra accepting human beings. She has to defend them with violence which is...ironic I guess because they're supposed to be perfectly ethical beings. 

This is how I always took it. She can only protect them with evil if that makes sense lol.

I think she's speaking about violence and guns, they are evil but they are protecting the good people.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

derpmonster
7 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

In the video she gives birth to a gun around that line. The video is about giving birth to a new race of ultra accepting human beings. She has to defend them with violence which is...ironic I guess because they're supposed to be perfectly ethical beings. 

It's the dilemma people face in politics all the time. Sometimes, taking a stand and being radical is a necessary evil.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Magneto
8 minutes ago, River said:

I think she's speaking about violence and guns, they are evil but they are protecting the good people.

Well, tbh that's probably how everyone thinks while using a gun:selena:

Free my mind

Archived