💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Colby Odonis was 19

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

He was 19 when he featured on just dance. Let that sink in. I’m 19, that’s weird. I thought both him and Gaga were so old when that song came out. Gaga doesn’t even seem 21 when I look back at her during that time. Why do artists always seem older than they are? Especially when they’re young. But like, I didn’t think she was a certain age. She just didn’t seem any age, his mature

Pop Music

I turned 19 today like holy **** 

My Just Dance is coming please :pray:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Just now, Pop Music said:

I turned 19 today like holy **** 

My Just Dance is coming please :pray:

My PM's are wide open and my third album is starting to be written :staymad:

JusKeepBreathin
16 minutes ago, BTW The Best Album said:

I'm 20 and look like 12, therefore I can't be an artist :triggered:

It worked for Ariana. :oops:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Truly ahead of her time :diane: she’s always been a precocious and ingenious child ever since the age of 13

angels forever, forever angels

Maybe because many people were younger when Just Dance came out, so they see her and him as older adults.   I'm older than her, so she always seems like a younger person. Perception is a dynamic thing depending on the eye of the beholder.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

Colby O’Donis 19 singing about drinking and clubbing :enigma:

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Hey that’s the clubbing age in Canada and the UK I think. The US is too conservative 

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Hey that’s the clubbing age in Canada and the UK I think. The US is too conservative 

They’re in the US tho 

please enlighten me to death

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Colby O’Donis 19 singing about drinking and clubbing :enigma:

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

I mean that's what I was doing at 19. :queenga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Glamourpuss

People grow up at different rates. You get some who are mature for their age and head strong like Gaga who always knew what she wanted and went after it, and there are others who still feel young and feel intimidated about stepping out into the big wide world all by themselves. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
6 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Maybe because many people were younger when Just Dance came out, so they see her and him as older adults.   I'm older than her, so she always seems like a younger person. Perception is a dynamic thing depending on the eye of the beholder.

That makes a lot of sense. But I wonder once I hit past that age of she’ll seem younger to me. I feel like she’ll always seem somewhat older or more mature for me because I was so young when it came out. Watching the bad romance video right now and she does not seem the age she was during this at all. I think it’s the concepts and the manurisms idk

Archived