Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dear Stupid Love song/video haters

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

LadariousGarage

Hello Gagadaily, it is LadariousGarage, and I have a request for you

If you, by chance have hated on Stupid Love, the song, or the clips of the video's so far released, I would like you to kindly list yourself, so I can ignore you, so I will not get any more warm pancakes for Disrespectful Posts cuz I don't need any more. Now if by chance, you did not like the song/video, but you do not plan on melting down, I will not ignore you, but please keep to your promise of not melting down. 

thank you

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Pop Music
2 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

warm pancakes

wonder what that is :oprah:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Absolutely HATE everything!

Because it's SOOO good!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

:firega::firega::firega::firega:

This is gonna be her best era ever! :firega:

GaGaAst

If anyone doesnot like Stupid love song/music video they can make this face and stay pressed

Chloe-Meme-On-The-Cover-Of-Taylor-Swifts

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Its normal, she has never released a song/single/album/video that has 100% of GGD 100% happy.

Also, theres a good bunch in this place that have proven themselves to be fake, fans of other artists who only come here to annoy others.

Judas Society

ahhhh...it's not a start to a new Gaga era without haters boiling at her latest work and lovers posting threads telling them to stop hating. 

tbh the haters should go and take the era off, why we are punished for speaking up against their negativity? :ohwell:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Babylon98

I feel like if you care that much about what haters are saying that might mean that deep down you dont like something and you're denial ahaha jk but when sl leaked I loved it and it didnt bother me that a lot of people were dragging it, if you like it just be happy and ignore people who dont like it

I like the song and love the video but something about this thread crack me up :laughga: Like, we're self-aware enough to realize we can get way too heated but we don't ever try to turn down the heat.

Gaga: All I ever wanted was LOOOVE--

Fans: I want to beat a hater b*tch so badly that I need to block y'all so I don't get myself banned

Gaga: Ahem! Here's how a #KindnessPunk handles disagreements--

Fans: No!!! We must fight to the death in the posting Thunderdome

⚡🐲

RenegAde

Hey guys , if youhave negative things to say about  stupid love ,then you'll sure love it here.

Limit yourself to this thread please:selena:

CyanDante
26 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Hey guys , if youhave negative things to say about  stupid love ,then you'll sure love it here.

Limit yourself to this thread please:selena:

Cackling. This idea is gold. :vegas:

1 hour ago, LadariousGarage said:

If you, by chance have hated on Stupid Love, the song, or the clips of the video's so far released, I would like you to kindly list yourself, so I can ignore you, so I will not get any more warm pancakes for Disrespectful Posts cuz I don't need any more.

You can even get your ignore list ready from the thread. :trollga: 

So will I. :fan:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived