💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

RedOne working with Ava Max

Coldish

Featured Posts

so excited! hope he does something amazing with her. He needs to prove himself again. He did have big hits with other artists outside of Gaga but he hasn't made something really huge recently. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

redone in the studio with ava trying his hardest not to mention gaga

thumb_vein-dude-blank-template-imgflip-5

Guillaume Hamon
On 2/28/2020 at 12:34 AM, shoful said:

People on this thread literally sound like some pressed Madonna stans in 2011. Grow up people. You are becoming what you made fun of. 

Not a fair comparison tho. :D 

Gaga evoked madonna and was very clear about madonna influence on her from the get-go. Ava evoked gaga and she listed every pop girl under the sun except gaga when being asked about her influences until people laughed at her listing them all but gaga while being more gagaesque than any girl she cited.

Gaga gave credits and ava wished it wasn't noticed. :D 

sillynate

wow I thought I was unbanned from MadonnaNation for a quick second after seeing some replies in this thread

Some of y’all are truly sad 

19 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Gaga evoked madonna and was very clear about madonna influence on her from the get-go. Ava evoked gaga and she listed every pop girl under the sun except gaga when being asked about her influences until people laughed at her listing them all but gaga while being more gagaesque than any girl she cited.

so you admit Gaga copied Express Yourself then? :enigma:

chromatikev

Her label is pressing this new Gaga thing really hard aren't they? :messga:

I kinda like her but please lord ditch the lopsided hair it isn't a look nor should it be a signature look :messga:

Lighter
58 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Omg i noticed this too it’s really shady

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, sillynate said:

so you admit Gaga copied Express Yourself then? :enigma:

It has similarities indeed lol but I don't know if she did copy it or not.

She was saying she listened to madonna's music in studio while making the born this way album so maybe it's an accidental borrowing cause I don't see one copying a song purposefully then telling the world he/she was listening to the copied artist music while writing... You would make sure to be caught then lmao! :D 

What's sure is that madonna is one of her influences and that she didn't hide it! :) 

Guillaume Hamon
3 hours ago, Lighter said:

Omg i noticed this too it’s really shady

For months she was like "Britney spears, the spice girls, kylie minogue, madonna, christina aguillera..." while you see more gaga in her than any of these acts. :D 

MANiCURE 6

Can't wait to hear their work together ! RO really can bring her to the next level !

Juanjo

Good for Ava, she’s talented and she deserves a chance at something big. RedOne is also very talented and his music/production deserves to reach as many audiences as possible; it is absolutely NOT his, nor Ava’s, fault that Gaga has chosen to not work with him anymore.

Archived