Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm getting too invested on Stupid Love

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

I love RPG to be exact JRPG and also anime. So im really getting invested in this and hyped up on stupid loves video release. I love that it will have a story. 

This is soo amazing. :enigma: 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ObezyankaNol

The video reminds me a lot to Super Sentai Series (aka Power Rangers) aesthetic and I loving it :enigma:

a

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Just now, ObezyankaNol said:

The video reminds me a lot to Super Sentai Series (aka Power Rangers) aesthetic and I loving it :enigma:

a

i'm not sis it's pure cringe..... i love her but man..... how is she doing her "gaga" style recently it's like a joke of her past "gaganess"...... no epicness no timlessness u know? ARTPOP was the last real GAGA album and haven't seen that ever since.....

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Isaax said:

i'm not sis it's pure cringe..... i love her but man..... how is she doing her "gaga" style recently it's like a joke of her past "gaganess"...... no epicness no timlessness u know? ARTPOP was the last real GAGA album and haven't seen that ever since.....

I’m sorry she hasn’t given you anything enjoyable for 7 years, maybe it’s a sign she’s not the artist for you anymore. 

magicalgaga

I couldn't agree more with you! The vibe this is giving me is just everything I've wanted from her for like literal years, ever since ARTPOP to be exact. The anime style... OH MY GOODNESS :messga:

i was born this way, baby

10 minutes ago, billygrey said:

I love RPG to be exact JRPG and also anime. So im really getting invested in this and hyped up on stupid loves video release. I love that it will have a story. 

This is soo amazing. :enigma: 

How exactly is this anime or jprg inspired? This is more power ranger style. 

1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

I’m sorry she hasn’t given you anything enjoyable for 7 years, maybe it’s a sign she’s not the artist for you anymore. 

sis that's my opinion... ASIB was the last best thing....

SL and enigma and the videogame asthetics... it's just not it.... :cryga:

ObezyankaNol
6 minutes ago, Isaax said:

Well, i'm a otaku so maybe it's not your cup of tea :oops:

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Isaax said:

sis that's my opinion... ASIB was the last best thing....

SL and enigma and the videogame asthetics... it's just not it.... :cryga:

Yeah that’s ok! I’m just saying that if you don’t like the aesthetic she’s in or the way she’s carrying her career maybe it’s best for you to find another artist to stan. Not trying to be shady or anything, I just don’t understand why there’s so many people on here that complain about how ARTPOP was the last good thing from her. Why would you follow an artist you no longer enjoy, you know? 

Dr Fudge

Everyone know that the essence of Gaga is that she is a chameleon. Her true fans know that she’ll always give us something new. If that’s not your thing, then fine. But don’t b*tch when you expected her to give you poker face ala 2008. That’s simply an unrealistic expectation.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Yeah that’s ok! I’m just saying that if you don’t like the aesthetic she’s in or the way she’s carrying her career maybe it’s best for you to find another artist to stan. Not trying to be shady or anything, I just don’t understand why there’s so many people on here that complain about how ARTPOP was the last good thing from her. Why would you follow an artist you no longer enjoy, you know? 

because of faith sis no one can give a Fame monster or a Born this way or an ARTPOP I miss those days... 😭😭😭

Cloudbusting
16 minutes ago, Isaax said:

I think the telephone music video is just as campy if not even more than this (she literally makes a sandwich mid video) .... maybe you have nostalgic goggles on! That's always been gaga's style imo. ( this is just me thinking not hating on you in any way :hug:)

kaelergrey
18 minutes ago, Mythos said:

How exactly is this anime or jprg inspired? This is more power ranger style. 

Wait let me give you an example lol. 

Ohh just look at that. Perfect lol

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Archived