• Born To Die
    • Blue Jeans
    • Carmen
    • National Anthem
    • Summertime Sadness
    • Ride

Featured Posts

inuborg

Why is everybody complaining about The Paradise Edition not leaking? The first disc leaked a long time ago... :ohwell:

haha.......

:bleh:

Edited by Inuborg
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dc1993

• VICKILEEKX

• elixt

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to the Concert Prive performance of You Can Be The Boss on repeat todayyy! Why did this not appear on the record as a bonus track. The strings are sooo naice.

Edited by dc1993

Can someone PM a link to Damn You in The highest quality we have? It's my favourite unreleased Lana Song!

Does any one have a HQ version of this song yet?

StrawberryBlond

OMG, I didn't realise that she'd released new European dates until now! And some people said that they're going on sale already in the UK and they got Glasgow tickets? That's where I am and the O2 Academy only holds 2,500, so I'm worried that they might sell out too fast (I don't know if she'd add another show in that case?) I can easily get them on Monday at 10am, like stated, but if they really are on sale already, like other members are saying, will I be too late? I never got to see her the first and only time she came to Glasgow and I really want to see her live especially if this is going to be her first and only album!

Does any one have a HQ version of this song yet?

I believe this is the highest quality we have. Which is not great, but at least we have it.

http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/67566893/file.html

GagaObsession

'Paradise Edition' please hurry the fu*k up, k, thanks, bye.

OMG, I didn't realise that she'd released new European dates until now! And some people said that they're going on sale already in the UK and they got Glasgow tickets? That's where I am and the O2 Academy only holds 2,500, so I'm worried that they might sell out too fast (I don't know if she'd add another show in that case?) I can easily get them on Monday at 10am, like stated, but if they really are on sale already, like other members are saying, will I be too late? I never got to see her the first and only time she came to Glasgow and I really want to see her live especially if this is going to be her first and only album!

The presale was yesterday, but I'm sure there will still be tickets on Monday for you to get. I dont think a lot of people knew what was happening since links for the site were going around before the email got sent out. I missed when she came here too, so Im hoping you get a ticket!

Blue Jeans hits so close to home. Reminds me of that special someone.

38scK.png

:(

Edited by BurninLeo

Lion Heart

This thread has become too large; time to close. :fat:

Someone start a new Lana thread and continue the discussion,

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀