💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's this? (SL cover art)

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

not Chromatica

ERy-ZYKVAAAe9kI?format=jpg&name=orig

So I was obsessing over how amazing this looks and then something caught my eye.... What's that thing on the right, behind the trap? It looked familiar and then it dawned on me:

300px-Gooper_Blooper_SMS.png

As most of you know she had an octopus phase during the early LG6 days where she was clearly teasing something octopus related so naturally I started hyperventilating. But there's only five tentacle-thingies and it seems to be poking out of some amorphous structure that doesn't resemble an octopus so idk... Maybe it's some sort of fungus? Then there's the thing on the lower left side (also behind the trap) that looks like roots of a tree... Which is super random, like, how and why does that connect to the bear trap? And how does it all connect together? WHAT DOES IT MEYYNNNN, WHATTT DOES IT MEEYYYNE?

Let's go Little Detectives! We got some time to kill anyways, so...

BlackCrown

I also wondered what it could be, but just assumed it was a sort of liquid effect, everything seem a bit liquid on the cover, the font, the thing on the lips, etc 

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

not Chromatica
6 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

I also wondered what it could be, but just assumed it was a sort of liquid effect, everything seem a bit liquid on the cover, the font, the thing on the lips, etc 

Yeah, but it's definitely some sort of object. Well... Who knows!

24 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

ERy-ZYKVAAAe9kI?format=jpg&name=orig

So I was obsessing over how amazing this looks and then something caught my eye.... What's that thing on the right, behind the trap? It looked familiar and then it dawned on me:

300px-Gooper_Blooper_SMS.png

As most of you know she had an octopus phase during the early LG6 days where she was clearly teasing something octopus related so naturally I started hyperventilating. But there's only five tentacle-thingies and it seems to be poking out of some amorphous structure that doesn't resemble an octopus so idk... Maybe it's some sort of fungus? Then there's the thing on the lower left side (also behind the trap) that looks like roots of a tree... Which is super random, like, how and why does that connect to the bear trap? And how does it all connect together? WHAT DOES IT MEYYNNNN, WHATTT DOES IT MEEYYYNE?

Let's go Little Detectives! We got some time to kill anyways, so...

OMG A BLOOPER:sara:

not Chromatica
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

OMG A BLOOPER:sara:

GAYMERS UNITE! Goshhh, I live for the DMC vibes this is giving me.

1 minute ago, Chromatica said:

GAYMERS UNITE! Goshhh, I live for the DMC vibes this is giving me.

We obviously haven't seen the full video but the fact that Gaga is even doing anything like this. I NEVER thought I would end up here stanning her lmao. 

misunderstood
1 minute ago, IHE said:

That's not an octopus. Looks like fluid.

What kind of fluid :sis:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

not Chromatica
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

We obviously haven't seen the full video but the fact that Gaga is even doing anything like this. I NEVER thought I would end up here stanning her lmao. 

Me too! I mean I locked myself out of here 10 days ago just to come back... I couldn't miss this, like, I've never been so hyped for a Gaga era since ARTPOP and this is the first era I've been on GGD for, so...

Archived