opinion

Lady Gaga - what went wrong?

PerfectCure

Featured Posts

PerfectCure

And turn the record on
And wonder what went wrong
What went wrong

We’ll get to hear Stupid Love on streaming services in less than 12 hours! :party:

To celebrate, let’s stream what I consider to be one of her most underrated songs ever - Brown Eyes. A heartbreaking pop ballad which talks about finding a person who still hasn’t moved on from their last relationship. Therefore, the singer has to, as the title suggests, let the brown eyes go as they seem to be clearly admiring somebody else, as hard as it may be to admit it.

What was the last time you listened to it? Would you fancy hearing a similar song on #LG6?

Davian

The last time I listened to it was yesterday night, since I’m going through Gaga’s whole discography to get into the mood for SL:lolly: I love it!

I would personally say I Like It Rough, The Fame, Summerboy and Disco Heaven are even more underrated:diane:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

JazzGa

Omg sis your clickbait title got me good!

I'm always here for more ballads :legend: Personally I think her ballads have been always improving, and her later writing and production is better than early ballads. The one exception is "Captivated"!!! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Didymus

It's brilliant. I can't at how many fans sleep on it. Perfectly written, perfectly produced, perfectly performed. Far better ballad than Joanne or MR for instance, which is humorous.

The last time I listened was last month :whitney:

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

The last time I listened to it was yesterday night, since I’m going through Gaga’s whole discography to get into the mood for SL:lolly: I love it!

I would personally say I Like It Rough, The Fame, Summerboy and Disco Heaven are even more underrated:diane:

that's a nice way to say they are worse.  

Musery

Me knowing the title is probably clickbait but still clicking to see what kind of stunt OP is pulling

tenor.gif?itemid=5729691

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Ryusei
1 minute ago, gag said:

Me knowing the title is probably clickbait but still clicking to see what kind of stunt OP is pulling

tenor.gif?itemid=5729691

I was fully prepared to type out paragraphs :laughga: 

Musery

gypsy101

i always felt like when she wrote this song she lost had a bet to see how many times she could fit the word “everything” into one chorus... and i hope she won

Davian
Just now, Ryusei said:

that's a nice way to say they are worse.  

No sh*ttalking about the underrated deepcuts from The Fame in this thread, thank you very much.

40-FAB697-09-C5-4-C7-A-A937-AE5-E9-CDB13

I don’t get why almost all the deepcuts from it get so much hate and only the singles get love:bradley:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, Davian said:

No sh*ttalking about the underrated deepcuts from The Fame in this thread, thank you very much.

40-FAB697-09-C5-4-C7-A-A937-AE5-E9-CDB13

I don’t get why almost all the deepcuts from it get so much hate and only the singles get love:bradley:

I'm more of a Money Honey, Beautiful, Dirty Rich, boys boys boys, paper gangsta kinda guy :sis: 

Musery

Archived