Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Streaming 101: Get Stupid Love into the TOP 10

Arturo

Featured Posts

Pop Art
1 hour ago, Brie Candy said:

@Pop Art

Hi, can you post on this thread all the good info (with links) about buying Stupid Love through differentsย plataforms, please?

ย 

Here you go!

18 hours ago, Pop Art said:

ATTENTION US LIDDOS!

Remember there are currently 8 versions of Stupid Love you can purchase.

iTunes (Single Version)

iTunes (Album Version)

Amazon (Single Version)

Amazon (Album Version)

Google Play (Single Version)

Vinyl

Cassette

CD

Buying all 8 is the equivalent of 1,200 paid streams, 1,800 free streams, or 2,400 programmed streams on the Hot 100. No one buys songs anymore, but purchasing a song still holds a LOT of power, so be sure to buy a few (or better yet all) if you can afford to!

๐Ÿ’–

• Thanks 1

Brie Candy
1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

Here you go!

๐Ÿ’–

thank u sooo muchย :kara:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Cupcakeboy2

On spotify do we shuffle play the songs or let them play one after the other? For the Gaga playlist. Please help. I want to stream. Lol

LaLa

I'll ask here in case someone knows, can I not buy the single on Amazon Canada? Cause I've looked for it and can't find where they sell digital music at all?ย 

I'd be happy to buy it twice more if someone can link it for meย :flower:

Brie Candy
16 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I'll ask here in case someone knows, can I not buy the single on Amazon Canada? Cause I've looked for it and can't find where they sell digital music at all?ย 

@OBEYย do you know about this?

• Thanks 1

OBEY
26 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Thatโ€™s weird.... maybe try on google play? i cant find it on amazon it redirects me to the USA websiteย 

• Thanks 1

LaLa
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Thatโ€™s weird.... maybe try on google play? i cant find it on amazon it redirects me to the USA websiteย 

Yeah, I had no problem with Google Play/iTunes. It is weird about Amazon, I've definitely bought from them before, but maybe they stopped? At least I know it's not me just missing itย :laughga: