đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Streaming 101: Get Stupid Love into the TOP 10

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo
7 minutes ago, JudasJustDance said:

Question. If I have Apple family music, can I use two separate accounts (in the same Apple family) to stream the song at the same time? 

I have the family plan - and have my iPad with a separate apple id and my iPhone’s Apple Id  both on there so can i stream on both devices at the same time 

Yes if it’s a family plan

SharkmanthaC

Thank you! This was very informative as I have no idea how the charts worked. 

she/her/hers
  • Love 1

Helxig

I'm going to make a Gaga playlist in a sec with lots of her hits and other songs I think need streams. I'm gonna play it straight for the next 24 hours!

But I have some questions!!:

- How many songs need to be in between Stupid Love for it to count as a play? Just one song in between? 3 songs in between?

- If I have the volume right down on Spotify, does it still count it as a stream?

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'm going to make a Gaga playlist in a sec with lots of her hits and other songs I think need views. I'm gonna play it straight for the next 24 hours!

But I have some questions!!:

- How many songs need to be in between Stupid Love for it to count as a play? Just one song in between? 3 songs in between?

- If I have the volume right down on Spotify, does it still count it as a stream?

- you need to have it higher than 25% volume I think

• Thanks 1

Helxig
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

- you need to have it higher than 25% volume I think

25% :giveup: 

That's stupid though. I often listen to music in the background on low volume or while wearing headphones at night. And those aren't counting as streams :air: 

Well, if I have to have it on 25% volume then I'll just plug in headphones :shrug: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

gypsy101

can anyone tell me if a playlist with stupid love every other track works? or is that too much SL? also can apple music only stream ten times a down to count?

How long do you have to watch a YT video for it to count?

I remember for Shallow I had it auto refresh at like X amount of seconds to get the max amount of views.