💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Streaming 101: Get Stupid Love into the TOP 10

Arturo

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997

EVERYBODY FLOOD THIS POST WITH COMMENTS. They're trying to see the hype of it...THE RADIO BETTER NOT F**K AROUND

• Like 1

RenegAde

if you don't live in the US how can your streams count on billboard

Plus does streaming on youtube count

Edited by RenegAde

JazzGa

I love this thread. This is the spirit right here.

I have a Google Play Music subscription and YouTube Premium. Any suggestions on how to maximize chart points on those two platforms? I think I can buy the single on Google Play Music. After I buy it I should probably follow the iTunes "delete and stream" method yeah?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Miracle
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

- This is a lot of into to take in. So what steps should you take on Friday? Here's what I'm going to do.

1. Purchase on iTunes
2. Purchase on Amazon Music
3. Stream from my Spotify premium on my laptop
4. Stream from my Apple Music on my phone

:vegas: 

- Also I must add, if you're sharing the song with your friends, a Spotify or Apple Music link is much more beneficial to our cause than simply just playing them the song when you see them. Be smart with your promo.

- Tracking for Billboard sales and streams starts Thursday Feb 27th 9pm PT / Friday Feb 28th 12 am ET and ends on Thursday March 5th 9 pm PT / Friday March 6th 12 am PT

Should we be watching on Youtube too? 

Arturo
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Should we be watching on Youtube too? 

Yes but always prioritize getting your paid streams in :) 

Married the Night
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Yes but always prioritize getting your paid streams in :) 

You said you’d heard a rumor and that her promo was going to be on point if done right. And that you were impressed. Is that still the case?

gypsy101
39 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Okay, another question: if I'm going to buy 3 copies (iTunes, Amazon, Google Play) should I do it all on Friday? Or one this week, one next, etc to space it out over different tracking weeks? 

i’ve been wondering about this too. because once it’s released to radio is usually when a song will start to peak and that’s when it will be most important to purchase the single as opposed to just streaming it. like i didn’t buy Bad Guy until the week it looked like Old Town Road was finally gonna drop

• Like 1

RAMROD

I am monthly sub on Spopify, so I am ready :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

Arturo
9 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

You said you’d heard a rumor and that her promo was going to be on point if done right. And that you were impressed. Is that still the case?

Yes

• Love 1
  • Shook 2

Arturo
6 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i’ve been wondering about this too. because once it’s released to radio is usually when a song will start to peak and that’s when it will be most important to purchase the single as opposed to just streaming it. like i didn’t buy Bad Guy until the week it looked like Old Town Road was finally gonna drop

Stupid Love can have longevity but this week will probably be its peak, so if you want to save a sale for later go ahead but make sure you still buy it on one digital retailer this week :) 

• Like 1

27monster27

How much do YouTube streams count? I know that it is less, but I still want to help in anyway possible.

he/him/his

9 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

I'm gonna buy 3 copies this week but save buying them on my husbands accounts for an "emergency" :fan:

• Like 2

Arturo
32 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

How much do YouTube streams count? I know that it is less, but I still want to help in anyway possible.

It’s in the OP: 260,000 streams on Youtube is 1 point on while 160,000 streams on a paid service are 1 point.

• Like 1

Brie Candy

You can create multiple channels on youtube with one e-mail.

Do not forget do like and comment (it is really important)

I sound like a beauty guru lol