💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Streaming 101: Get Stupid Love into the TOP 10

Arturo

Featured Posts

Married the Night
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I don't see the difference between buying it now and right before the tracking week ends, it'd all count in the same week, so why not buy it now? :huh:

Because if I buy it now and play it, it will play the purchased track instead. The purchased song replaces the streaming track in your iTunes. 

So I would stream it all week on Apple Music and the last minute buy it. 

Edited by Married the Night
  • Like 1

Midnightrush891

Thanks for the info! I never knew you should create a playlist instead of just keeping it on repeat. 

Arturo
Just now, Married the Night said:

Because if I buy it now and play it, it will play the purchased track instead. The purchased song relaxes the steaming track in your iTunes. 

So I would stream it all week on Apple Music and the last minute buy it. 

You can delete the purchase right after you buy it (I instruct how to do it in the OP) and once its deleted AM will only play the streaming version

Arturo

With a lot of effort from this fanbase this can be Gaga’s

....16th Top 10

....12th Top 5

....8th Top 3

....5th #1?

The last time she even had 2 consecutive Top 10’s was in 2013 with Applause -> Dope

• YAAAS 3

Fernster7

Let's go!

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Married the Night

Any word if there will be multiple versions?

Edited by Married the Night

Ally Campana

I’m ready. I’ve been ready. Let’s go monsters!!!!! :whitney:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Okay, another question: if I'm going to buy 3 copies (iTunes, Amazon, Google Play) should I do it all on Friday? Or one this week, one next, etc to space it out over different tracking weeks? 

• Like 1

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Okay, another question: if I'm going to buy 3 copies (iTunes, Amazon, Google Play) should I do it all on Friday? Or one this week, one next, etc to space it out over different tracking weeks? 

all of them this week, we gotta secure that high debut, just keep streaming the following weeks

We're far from the Shallow now
  • Thanks 1

gagaschickens

STREAM STUPID LOVE FATS, OUT IN 12 HOURS

BUY IT, STREAM IT, LOOK AT IT, FREAK OUT, DO EVERYTHING. GET IT TO THE NUMBER ONE SPOT IT DESERVES.

ïŸ˜ăźăČ á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€'ïœČ ć°șäč‡ïŸ‘ă‚Š ïœČă‚“ïŸ‰äž‚, á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€ ïŸ˜ăźăČ?
  • YAAAS 2

Arturo
6 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Kinda dumb question but are streams from each service worth the same amount of points? I use Amazon Music.

If you’re paying for Spotify, Amazon, Tidal, Pandora, or Deezer then yes they’re all worth the same. They’re also all worth the same if you’re using a free TRIAL.

Apple Music is only paid there is no free version so it’s worth the same as all the above.

The streams that are weighted down are the free versions of all those services and YouTube.

• Thanks 1