💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Streaming 101: Get Stupid Love into the TOP 10

Arturo

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

Do VPNs work? I want to contribute to the US.

No they do not. I've been saying it since the Million Reasons era. The country in your Spotify or iTunes account settings will still be your own country, even with a VPN. A VPN won't change the country. You may be able to change country on a free account by using a VPN and then manually changing the country in settings as no credit card is linked to the account. I've had this all confirmed with a worker at Spotify years ago. VPNs are pointless if you're using a paid account

• Thanks 2

Davian
28 minutes ago, Arturo said:

A: It’s best to make a playlist with other songs in it but with Stupid Love reoccurring more than other songs. Don’t forget to stream from Today’s Top Hits as well

Example playlist:
Stupid Love
Shallow
Stupid Love
Physical
Stupid Love
Always Remember Us This Way
Stupid Love
you should be sad

Why is this better than having the song on repeat? Isn’t it more beneficial to have the song on constant repeat, instead of having other songs play as well?:huh: I’m not very familiar with the streaming dynamics so maybe I’m asking a very obvious question nnn

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • Thanks 1

Arturo
1 minute ago, rasclautmangos said:

I have a paid Pandora subscription, I hope that's good enough. I'll also buy it once on amazon.

When its paid can you pick the song you want to listen to? Sorry don't know much about Pandora.

rasclautmangos
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

When its paid can you pick the song you want to listen to? Sorry don't know much about Pandora.

Yep, you can pick songs and download whole albums.

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

Why is this better than having the song on repeat? Isn’t it more beneficial to have the song on constant repeat, instead of having other songs play as well?:huh: I’m not very familiar with the streaming dynamics so maybe I’m asking a very obvious question nnn

songs on repeat is risky because Spotify's daily chart (what is reported to Billboard) will not count anomalies like someone constantly streaming that and only that song. This is shown when Spotify's counter updates for artists with big fanbases like BTS and the discrepancy between the counter and the daily chart is massive.

Edited by Arturo
  • Thanks 2

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, Davian said:

No. And I know this from my Last.fm account too. If you repeat, it counts as ONE PLAY. Having multiple interludes will make it count EVERYTIME you listen too.

• Thanks 1

Arturo
Just now, rasclautmangos said:

Yep, you can pick songs and download whole albums.

Ok you should be good then. Pandora does report to Billboard. In middle school I used to use the free version and you could only listen to radio stations based on songs and artists rather than pick what you wanted to listen to.

1 minute ago, tomsches said:

When Justin Bieber does that he's desperate...

when a fan does it it's supportive.

when an artist does it then it's bling not the music:ohwell:

:)
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Arturo
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

When Justin Bieber does that he's desperate...

Justin Bieber instructed his fans to do all this. This is like when Ms. Minaj or another artists constantly posts Kworb receipts to showcase how "well" they're doing. Leave this stuff to fans. If you don't have anything to contribute you could have just not posted.

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

Davian
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

songs on repeat is risky because Spotify's daily chart (what is reported to Billboard) will not count anomalies like someone constantly streaming that and only that song. This is shown when Spotify's counter updates for artists with big fanbases like BTS and the discrepancy between the county and the daily chart is massive.

1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

No. And I know this from my Last.fm account too. If you repeat, it counts as ONE PLAY. Having multiple interludes will make it count EVERYTIME you listen too.

Okay, thanks!! I’ll use a playlist:firega: Xtina has enough interludes to keep me entertained so that will do:lolly:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • YAAAS 1

Arturo
Just now, Married the Night said:

@Arturo would you not say it’s a good

idea to just stream it all week and then buy it next Thursday?

I don't see the difference between buying it now and right before the tracking week ends, it'd all count in the same week, so why not buy it now? :huh: