Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Streaming 101: Get Stupid Love into the TOP 10

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

the last point :ladyhaha: 

Actually about buying on iTunes and then streaming: your bought copy will show up in your music library but if you go to look for the song on apple music you'll be streaming on apple music. There's no point in deleting the file. Just make sure you go to gaga's profile and click on the song there 

And when you click on "add to playlist" from there you're adding the stream version (or however you wanna call it) to your playlist, not the one in your music library

It's just to be safe since AM can be tricky. Deleting it won't delete your purchase so its best to do that and you can always get the file back once Ms. Stupid Love's chart run is over :fan: 

ANTI WP

I AM GOING to buy 5 digital from play music 

and stream the f out spotify 

i asked my grandma to keep my laptop alive during the day time 

• Like 1

OMonster

I'm so excited - Little Monsters uniting for our first pop era in a long time :D 

We gotta show Gaga she's still the Queen of POP. 

subtext / fantasy
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

Question, do streaming services cap the amount of plays per day that count towards the H100? Like I have Spotify (premium), but should I throw in some free streams on Amazon Music and Youtube too?  Or just focus on Spotify?

• Like 1

Chromaticunt
3 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

I AM GOING to buy 5 digital from play music 

and stream the f out spotify 

i asked my grandma to keep my laptop alive during the day time 

Poor grandma :laughga:

Arturo
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Question, do streaming services cap the amount of plays per day that count towards the H100? Like I have Spotify (premium), but should I throw in some free streams on Amazon Music and Youtube too?  Or just focus on Spotify?

You should definitely spread them across. They may cap them we're not 100% sure so once you do about 10 plays on one platform, switch, rinse, and repeat.

• Thanks 2

sampool

Is it possible that instead of gifting the song we could send an iTunes gift card of the supposed price where they can purchase it themselves.

Arturo
1 minute ago, sampool said:

Is it possible that instead of gifting the song we could send an iTunes gift card of the supposed price where they can purchase it themselves.

Yes that will be fine!