Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Alanis Morissette - Reasons I Drink

Wixson

Featured Posts

I've been obsessed with this song ever since it got released back in December and its video finally got released! In my opinion, one of her best songs - maybe just because of its unfortunate and relatable topic. Anyway, give it a view if you've got a moment, it's better than most, if not all of today's releases. :hor:

IAmNotHere1997

Ughhh I think I will watch this on mute, I still haven't heard the song because I want to wait for the album :madge:

DiscoHeaven23

So I'm guessing the reasons she drinks it because of...

being a celebrity, being a mom and her past?

That's what I took from the messaging

Economy

This video brought me back memories of when sitting in a circle at the hospital :selena:

Love how she still kicking! Yazzz Alanis :party:

56 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

So I'm guessing the reasons she drinks it because of...

being a celebrity, being a mom and her past?

That's what I took from the messaging

Going by the lyrics, it's mostly because of the "sick industry" as she herself calls it. I see the mom aka the social services taking the kid away part of the video as more of a fear she felt. I did recently find out she struggled with postpartum depression for a few decades, though, so you might be onto something. 

I love it! She’s been one of my faves for years. I love the sound of this song and the throwbacks to the Ironic video. I only wish her tour was coming to my city. She’s bringing Garbage and Liz Phair - it’s like a nostalgia trio of my favorite angry girls.

Archived