new video

Doja Cat - Say So

IAmNotHere1997

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofbrice

SHE DID THE TIK TOK DANCE WITH THE GIRL WHO CREATED IT! WHEN I SAY ICONIC :excited:

Such a beautiful video!

xoxo, brice ♡

MaryJaneHolland

I hate when there is an effect over a video

But its still cute, hopefully this becomes her official breakthrough WW hit

RadioIsOurs

YAASS everyone is lit rally so hot...I feel like the video is calling me ugly in 100 different languages :bradley:

Spoiler

I want to know who plays the mechanic tho :lolly:

Awakened M

This video made me smile. She served looks, vocals, and choreography. How can you not love her? :sara:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Elysium003
1 hour ago, RadioIsOurs said:

YAASS everyone is lit rally so hot...I feel like the video is calling me ugly in 100 different languages :bradley:

Reveal hidden contents

I want to know who plays the mechanic tho :lolly:

You are beautiful in your own way

_88106955_imagesqtbnANd9GcSOWgGkhN2BfpJl

ARTPOPSLAYAGE

Why is everyone forgetting Dr. Luke wrote it :poot: everyone drags Kim Petras, but no one talks about Doja Cat. She’s super talented, but I don’t know how to feel about her, since she works with Dr. Luke. 

vinster13
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPSLAYAGE said:

Why is everyone forgetting Dr. Luke wrote it :poot: everyone drags Kim Petras, but no one talks about Doja Cat. She’s super talented, but I don’t know how to feel about her, since she works with Dr. Luke. 

This!! I’m not saying Doja and Kim don’t have some bops, but Kim always gets dragged to hell and back for working with Luke, while Doja always gets a pass. I know that Luke wasn’t proven guilty, but something about him smells so icky

ARTPOPSLAYAGE
5 minutes ago, vinster13 said:

This!! I’m not saying Doja and Kim don’t have some bops, but Kim always gets dragged to hell and back for working with Luke, while Doja always gets a pass. I know that Luke wasn’t proven guilty, but something about him smells so icky

Exactly! I don’t know much about Doja, she might have a Kesha style deal, but he doesn’t produce/write the majority of her songs which leads me to believe she just chooses to work with him. I feel like Kim is more than likely is in a bad contract with him, because she’s signed to prescription songs one of his labels. 

Archived