💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

SL - Best of Grindr

Featured Posts

Bubblegum Bitch

Can someone make a screenshot of this post? :enigma: This account is private, and I have no Instagram profile. :selena:

Luke78619
26 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Can someone make a screenshot of this post? :enigma: This account is private, and I have no Instagram profile. :selena:

Its either the video of the c0ck destroyers captioned “Lady Gaga and RuPaul deciding to drop Stupid Love and Drag Race on the same day” with the c0ck destroyers saying “let’s destroy them” 

or

a shocked pikachu meme with the Stupid Love hair and face makeup captioned “gays pretending to be shocked when Gaga announced Stupid Love” 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Marilyn MonHoe
1 hour ago, Trillion Reasons said:

E2-BE0633-9308-48-DB-8073-BF4555-CFBDD2.

36 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Its either the video of the c0ck destroyers captioned “Lady Gaga and RuPaul deciding to drop Stupid Love and Drag Race on the same day” with the c0ck destroyers saying “let’s destroy them” 

or

a shocked pikachu meme with the Stupid Love hair and face makeup captioned “gays pretending to be shocked when Gaga announced Stupid Love” 

:teehee:

Archived