Opinion of the Ex of Gaga's boyfriend on his relationship with Gaga

GagaTheExplorer

Featured Posts

GagaTheExplorer
Just now, LadyHaha said:

Wow, not what I thought and kinda pointless.. but a fun read

IKR? :ohwell:

JusKeepBreathin

I used to kind of obsess over my ex's (plural) new BF or ex's. Then I realized that I was wasting too much time with people that I don't really care about or even want to meet. 

Unfortunately there was one ex. That I met and I even liked. He's actually a very cool guy and we are friends. But honestly the world is so big that I could have gone my whole life without knowing him and be ok. Now I have an online friend (because he lives far away) who is a constant reminder of a failed relationship. Mehh... But I'm too nice to block him. Lol

I don't follow my ex's anymore I just block them everywhere. 

I guess it's hard to do when you are a celebrity. Imagine being Jennifer Aniston when Brad and Angelina were on the cover of every magazine and Angelina was winning every award on the planet. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Sassy McSass

Thanks for sharing the article. It’s surprisingly humorous and very relatable - especially as a single woman who has (unfortunately) googled an ex love and found him to be with a woman that I thought I could never compete with. That’s just the way it is, I guess. 

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

GagaTheExplorer
On 2/27/2020 at 11:55 AM, Sassy McSass said:

Thanks for sharing the article. It’s surprisingly humorous and very relatable - especially as a single woman who has (unfortunately) googled an ex love and found him to be with a woman that I thought I could never compete with. That’s just the way it is, I guess. 

:selena:

Archived