💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love is gonna sound different

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

Stupid love is gonna sound different from what we thought. I have a feeling. But hey lets wait till its released. Only a few hours till its out ♥ 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

Just say you dont like the song (not aimed at OP just generally), it's not a crime. The song wont be different. I like it :vegas: 

Musery

Lord Temptation

You could be right. Maybe the leak was done by radio people who had a deal with Bobby/Interscope that they would only play the song if it got the reaction they wanted in gay clubs, Twitter etc. i can imagine the final version going either way; either more of a groovier electronic New Wave dance anthem OR glam punk with more of a Blondie/Joy Division/Ultravox harder version...or maybe a bit of both?

Monster647

I hope so too. 

Leak had potential but it was underwhelming because it simply did not have a chorus. Melodically stuck-in-your-head quality chorus is simply a must for a hit, otherwise it will flop. 

7 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Just say you dont like the song (not aimed at OP just generally), it's not a crime. The song wont be different. I like it :vegas: 

The leak's my FAVOURITE LEAD SINGLE from her and I also think it may sound different. The song didn't sound finished to me. That track was a demo. Just because you think the song will sound different, doesn't me you hate the song. Cut it out sis

Jigglygoth
6 minutes ago, Matti said:

Thread-worthy for sure

No negativity on this site, thank u :ladyhaha:

OT: I think it'll be exactly what we already heard, but whatever, it'll be ok for me either way :lolly:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

magicalgaga

I feel like the leak sounded like a demo so maybe expecting some kind of changes wouldn't be so stupid. I really liked the song, the leak was very good imo and if it doesn't come out any different tomorrow, I will still stream the crap out of it. Hoping for a little change isn't so bad tho, is it? :ally:

i was born this way, baby

Archived