💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Music Videos

RickMonster98

Featured Posts

RickMonster98

maxresdefault.jpg

Do you guys think "Stupid Love" music video will end with a "to be continued" sort of thing and be the first chapter of a visual storyline for LG6/Chromatica? 

Would you be here for that? 

Hopefully we get more than one good music video... you know, like we used to get before Joanne.

OMonster

I wouldn't be surprised if the teaser is a clip from the end of the video, and they're all pointing at something... and then, suddenly 'to be continued'. 

I definitely think she's gonna give us more than one big video this era. 

There's even a small part of me that thinks she might serve a visual album. I know it's reach but the whole 'another planet' concept, tied with the theme of colour, it kind of lends itself to full, visual exploration. But I don't know. 

subtext / fantasy

not Chromatica
9 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the teaser is a clip from the end of the video, and they're all pointing at something... and then, suddenly 'to be continued'. 

I definitely think she's gonna give us more than one big video this era. 

There's even a small part of me that thinks she might serve a visual album. I know it's reach but the whole 'another planet' concept, tied with the theme of colour, it kind of lends itself to full, visual exploration. But I don't know. 

Yeah, but the inclusion of 'All I ever wanted was love...' makes it seem more like an intro. If that were the ending, I feel like they would use a sentence that's not already in the lyrics. Maybe they'd even use lyrics from another song like an Easter egg teaser, who knows...

And yeah, I'm thirsting for anything conceptual & wouldn't mind a visual album at all, but I'm a bit more concerned for the quality of the songs as of now. The visuals so far have proven to be a serve so I'm not worried about that.

Venus Rose

I saw something on some LG6 thread that said 'Chromatica' could be the title of LG6 AND the name of the world we see in the SL teaser. If all music videos for this era could reflect this concept...:saladga::queenga:

Archived