💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Videogames references on LG6

Ocean Blvd

Featured Posts

Ocean Blvd

Hi! This is my first thread on Gagadaily, but I follow you guys since Perfect Illusion announcement. I love this community so much :kara: Today I want to mark all the videogames references I noticed. I'll update it when we will have more material. Feel free to add whatever you think. Let's go :staymad:

May 2 2018: Lady Gaga is in studio with Bloodpop. The pic shows a video-game action figure seen in a Bloodpop's Instagram story in April 2018. Probably just teasing ENIGMA.

Nov. 4 2018: Lady Gaga is playing the famous videogame ''Bayonetta'', that probably inspired her new aesthetic.

Dec. 9 2018: Bloodpop comments this Gaga post on Instagram with ''Bayonetta 6'', referencing both LG6 and Bayonetta.

Dec. 11 2018: Another videogame reference in this chat between Gaga and Bloodpop, this time the game character is Luigi from Mario Bros.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-14-at-5.54.11-PM.png

July 9 2019: Lady Gaga launches Haus Labs with a spot that features a new rumored song ''Babylon'' from her upcoming album. Babylon's fall  is the name of a videogame produced by the same society that made Bayonetta. ''Battle For Your Life''

Oct 15 2019: Gaga tweets about Fortnight.

Jan. 2020: LG6 producers post about finishing the album with videogames in the studio. 

Feb. 25 2020: Gaga announces lead single Stupid Love from upcoming album LG6. ''CHROMATICA'' written in the same font as Bayonetta.

bayonetta-1024x980.jpg

What do you guys think? Discuss :kiss:

Ps. I know my English is bad, but forgive me I'm Italian :ally:

10 minutes ago, Hanthos said:

July 9 2019: Lady Gaga launches Haus Labs

Omg! My birthday! :enigma:

Moonlight on Water

i think it is possible! the statue in tge first picture is a character from an anime though. the girl is Hatsune Miku, who opened an ARTPOP concert for Gaga one time. i believe Gaga was inspired by her wig and used it in Enigma. i think she will use anime and video games during this era. she's even referencing Sailor Moon, which is another anime, in the SL music video.

she/her

skedaddleBItCh

I didn't notice those 1 Million likes in the Fortnight tweet:wtfga:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

OMonster

There's also the 'LG-6' on the billboard, which to me looks like it could be a play on 'Player - X amount of points'. I mean, why not just 'LG6' like she has always used?

It's like 'Lady Gaga - 6 points'. 

subtext / fantasy

Ocean Blvd
9 minutes ago, Cookies said:

i think it is possible! the statue in tge first picture is a character from an anime though. the girl is Hatsune Miku, who opened an ARTPOP concert for Gaga one time. i believe Gaga was inspired by her wig and used it in Enigma. i think she will use anime and video games during this era. she's even referencing Sailor Moon, which is another anime, in the SL music video.

I absolutely agree with your observations!

homomo

Wait

i remember some member on here last year saying “What if LG6 is a video game?”

and like... what if ‘Chromatica’ is the name of her game. LG6 will be an interactive album in the form of a video game.

I saw a rumor (that a fan most likely made) on Twitter that Gaga will release a Fornite dance and a Fornite skin as well (idek what are those, I don't know how Fornite works). :laughga:

** Stream CAPE GOD by ALLIE X on Spotify and Apple Music **

Jigglygoth

Well, it really is not the same font as Bayonetta. But I really like how elaborate your post is, we stan a little detective :golfclap: :whitney:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Moonlight on Water
3 minutes ago, Cape God said:

I saw a rumor (that a fan most likely made) on Twitter that Gaga will release a Fornite dance and a Fornite skin as well (idek what are those, I don't know how Fornite works). :laughga:

Fortnite does have an icon skin pack that features iconic artists. it is possible

she/her

Ugh I'd love if she could reference Bayo or maybe even have some collaboration with Platinum Games, my gay ass will go NUTS 

yxmoSo.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Ocean Blvd
1 hour ago, Jigglygoth said:

Well, it really is not the same font as Bayonetta. But I really like how elaborate your post is, we stan a little detective :golfclap: :whitney:

7 minutes ago, FutureNostalgia said:

WHERE? you blind AF

They're pretty similiar:ohwell:

Archived