Era Visual Intro.  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Fav?

• Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Joanne
    • Chromatica

Featured Posts

The official announcement visuals that kickstarted the eras (since BTW), not early mentions on the project or album announcements after the lead was released. Which is your fav?

Born This Way
normal_019.jpg

ARTPOP

latest?cb=20130712082211

Joanne

perfect-illusion-gif-4_tt.gif

Chromatica (?)

1500x500

GreenDiamond

That ARTPOP introduction was crazy in so many levels that we literally expected a God to arrive at 11.11.13.

ObezyankaNol

ARTPOP, and it's not even my favorite album. But the annoucement was CRAZY

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

LadariousGarage
4 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

That ARTPOP introduction was crazy in so many levels that we literally expected a God to arrive at 11.11.13.

she worded it like ARTPOP was the second f*cking coming of christ

Spoiler

but did she lie tho :staymad:

Lets do it baby I know the Law

ferretti

I would say BTW was more kickstarted when she sang that bit of BTW at the MTV Awards. Cause that moment is my fave ever for era introductions. But I don't actually remember when that photo came out, I assume later.

disco stick tester, inquire within

GreenDiamond

wel, s

2 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

she worded it like ARTPOP was the second f*cking coming of christ

Hide contents

but did she lie tho :staymad:

well, she didn't though :teehee:

1 minute ago, ferretti said:

I would say BTW was more kickstarted when she sang that bit of BTW at the MTV Awards. Cause that moment is my fave ever for era introductions. But I don't actually remember when that photo came out, I assume later.

That same year on NYE she tweeted it with the dates of the single & album release. I would’ve posted the tweet but the image was no longer there (on the phone at least).

The Fame Monster, we lived when Alejandro and Bad Romance leaked, I even had the crappy low quality Alejandro leak as my Ringtone :giveup:

Hottie Detector

Reality

Well, I was only here for the kick off to Joanne and Chromatica, so that immediately disqualifies BTW and ARTPOP for me.

I voted Joanne, and before anyone comes at me for it, let me explain. First of all, I LOVE the kickstart to Chromatica/Stupid Love. The visuals are easily  my favorite out of any era so far. 

That said, the reason I voted for Joanne/Perfect Illusion was because I genuinely wasn't expecting it at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm very, very, very excited for LG6 to finally start. That said, I'm also weirdly calm and relaxed about it; I believe it's because of all the leaks we got beforehand. I would've been more surprised if she released a completely new single because by yesterday we were all pretty much expecting it to be SL. With Joanne, it came by with no sign beforehand (at least, not like SL and Chromatica did). 

EDIT - I see you've changed it to her visual  introductions of each era. In that case, I vote Chromatica!

🖤👹

Just now, Kimmo said:

The Fame Monster, we lived when Alejandro and Bad Romance leaked, I even had the crappy low quality Alejandro leak as my Ringtone :giveup:

Gosh how good were those signature RedOne horns in the Alejandro intro

ferretti

I feel Chromatica (or whatever it's actually called) would win if she posted today's photo yesterday. Oh well.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Born this way at least until we get the LG6 visuals fully. ARTPOP was iconic but she basically wasted most of that shoot. :laughga:

Archived