💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love: WHY

I AM THEATRE

Featured Posts

I AM THEATRE

Guys, I know everybody is happy for the announcement.. but what's the point of releasing a song that was leaked more than one month ago? :fail:. Moreover, it's a song that literally everybody's already tired of. You cannot ignore that. By the way, Gaga always surprises me, cause I was sure that Stupid Love was not the 1st single anymore (due to all that is written above) and then.. 

Plus: do you think that the final version wil be equal to the leaked one or will it have some changes? (I think the song will be the same). Do you also think that the song will flop (due to leaking)?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thebedesign

It’s changed. What we’ve heard was a demo probably. We’re finally getting a song (that only LM downloaded NOT the GP) so we should be happy about it. She could’ve cancelled everything :huntyga:

It’s not a fedora you ****

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, I AM THEATRE said:

it's a song that literally everybody's already tired of

I'm not. I listened to it about 10 times and that was right after the leak. 

So I'm still waiting for this song, because all I ever wanted was love, yeah yeah yeah. 

RenegAde

1. not everyone was as impatient as you were and listened to the leak

2. if you are tired of the song that's fine .but that doesn't mean we all should be tired of it too

3. take a sit 

Goodtimes12128
4 minutes ago, I AM THEATRE said:

it's a song that literally everybody's already tired of. 

Girl...literally no one has heard this song. Just some stans on GGD and ATRL. None of my gay friends even knew a song leaked let alone listened to it.

Reality

Y'all...the leak we got is NOT the final version. I don't have "insider" knowledge or anything, but come on, that leak was from Jan 2019. Do you seriously think that she wouldn't have changed it, even a little, since then? 

Besides, it's a bop. It's fun, it's commercial, and with visuals like these, I believe it's going to do really well. I mean, this is EXACTLY what people wanted from Gaga since Joanne. Y'all should be grateful she's delivering that. She could've easily stayed in the Joanne/ASIB lane (which by the way, I love too), but she didn't. She wanted to be more out-there and outlandish, and she knew that fans wanted this. 

🃏🖤👹

Well.......I'm not really tired of it since I haven't heard it yet.......and I haven't really heard anyone else say they're tired of it. So, I disagree.

hpmcmill

just go with it... we are getting new visuals, a new album, new performances... an entire new era. It's gonna be OK. 

BlingNotTheMusic

You know, I was hoping that given the leak, all of this promo was a farse and she'd tweet out on Friday AM: "Here's a different one for ya" and its a completely different song and video

But alas, there's nothing we can do. It's real. 

If there are, in fact, only minor changes to the song then I stand by what I said in that it seems disjointed and still reeks of demo, lack of iconic lyrics, etc. But people said the same about PI so...

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived