💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga criticizes Mitt Romney, tells fans to VOTE

Americano

Featured Posts

Jellybean Monster

I'm a Obama supporter and all, but he got totally steamrolled during the debate....Like, badly....And the debates are traditionally where most people make their final choices. Just sayin'...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Obama supporter and all, but he got totally steamrolled during the debate....Like, badly....

I didn't think it was that bad. But yeah, I was dreading this going in, since with the trajectories the campaigns had been on, only Romney stood to gain anything. And yeah, I thought he came across as "presidential", although not a president I'd want. It was notable that Romney lied heavily, but then, that's not new.

And the debates are traditionally where most people make their final choices.

Not really. Anyway, there are a couple more chances.

Come on guys! Why are you so excited about Obama? He's trying to convert your country into a new Soviet Union! Those food stamps and stuff...

Oh my god. Please enlighten us about what you know about Soviet Union :toofunny:

Sudarshana

Oh my god. Please enlighten us about what you know about Soviet Union

1. all people gain the same salary

2. food stamps

3. free medicine and education

4. free habitation

very nice country was it, huh? :laughga:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

bumblebee

Oh, but really. There isn't much too discuss here: Romney won this election for the same reason Obama did it in 2008.

When Obama was versus McCain, he was free to criticize everything about the system of government. And as long as Bush couldn't be reelected people associated McCain with Bush, and therefore, all the failures of Bush administration were put on McCain.

No Obama himself is the head of this system, and all the negative points and failures of this system are to be projected on him, 'cause he is the president and is thought to be responsible for everything positive and negative in the country. It gives Romney the opportunity to blame every piece of **** on Obama, and he did it perfectly well.

Sadly, some voters are stupid and don't understand how deeply President Bush damaged the country during his presidential term (not to raise the question about his legibility in 2000 elections). It will surely take several presidents to clean all the mess up.

Obama better start spending all his campaign budget in the swing states and get ready for the next round.

Kermit the frog

Shut up and sing. You make millions too. Not here for this.

Hi! Haven't seen you in months :)

nomorescheisse

Come on guys! Why are you so excited about Obama? He's trying to convert your country into a new Soviet Union! Those food stamps and stuff...

Yeah really, Obama is such a commie. :lolgaga: He isn't even close to turning America into a "new Soviet Union"; he's a corporate-bought politician just like Romney tbh. :nails: Lesser of two evils though; Obama is somewhat supported by grassroots supporters. Romney is 100% bought. :fthis:

Jellybean Monster

The likelihood of this country (the U.S.A.) EVER becoming anything remotely even resembling the Soviet Union is basically...Not there..lol. Even if the government somehow tried to bring it that far, people wouldn't stand for that nonsense and the majority of politicians wouldn't either, because it would also destroy their freedom to pursue higher office all the time :P

PopBitch

I'm a Obama supporter and all, but he got totally steamrolled during the debate....Like, badly....And the debates are traditionally where most people make their final choices. Just sayin'...

Not true. The majority of people vote down the party line. This debate will not change most Democrats' minds about Romney and vice versa. Where the debates can really make a difference is the grey area, the undecideds or independents, and they can decide the race if it was close otherwise. Romney really helped himself in that regard as he was hurting before this debate.

PopBitch

Oh, but really. There isn't much too discuss here: Romney won this election for the same reason Obama did it in 2008.

When Obama was versus McCain, he was free to criticize everything about the system of government. And as long as Bush couldn't be reelected people associated McCain with Bush, and therefore, all the failures of Bush administration were put on McCain.

No Obama himself is the head of this system, and all the negative points and failures of this system are to be projected on him, 'cause he is the president and is thought to be responsible for everything positive and negative in the country. It gives Romney the opportunity to blame every piece of **** on Obama, and he did it perfectly well.

Sadly, some voters are stupid and don't understand how deeply President Bush damaged the country during his presidential term (not to raise the question about his legibility in 2000 elections). It will surely take several presidents to clean all the mess up.

Obama better start spending all his campaign budget in the swing states and get ready for the next round.

This. America was in a state that was really a depression or on the edge of one, not a recession, unlike we have ever seen in our lifetime or my parents. I lived in a big city that was flourishing. The real estate market sent my area in a spiral. It was shocking as we were booming. Restaurants closed everywhere. I have never seen so many layoffs and people losing their jobs. It was frightening for my aunts and uncles and other relatives..

For those criticizing Obama, it is an unknown how much worse it could have been with different decisions or a different president. We have no way of knowing. This is something unlike we had faced so easy to criticize how to approach it. Of course, Republicans in Congress not working with Obama during such a difficult time didn't help. They were too busy trying to make sure he failed and didn't get reelected, not worrying about our country. I do find it laughable that Romney disagreed with bailing out was it GM in Detroit? He wanted them to just go down. They paid back their bailout and are doing amazingly and the town is slowly becoming revitalized. No thanks to Romney. So much for his business acumen.

PopBitch

Gaga makes me wanna be politically active and vote for the first time in my life ... :)

"Makes me wanna"? I hope you actually do it. Go out and register immediately before it's too late and actually vote. This will be a close race. Every vote will count and that's when voting is exciting, not boring.

Archived