Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga criticizes Mitt Romney, tells fans to VOTE

Americano

Featured Posts

But if you don't vote. What happens to your vote then? Is it like we have, your vote goes to the biggest winner if you don't vote or is your vote just lost?

Uh, just lost. The other thing is bizarre. Are you sure that's how it works in your country?

But our voting system in the U.S. is primitive anyway, it's just "first past the post". Usually this means that whoever has a plurality of the votes wins. In some (local or state, but not federal) elections, there's a runoff. More advanced systems are only used in rare local elections if at all.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't she also say "If Romney wins, we'll live on a new planet." or something to that effect? Even though I'm not American, I hope Obama wins, tbh. Yes, he may not being doing much with the economic, but do you think Romney would stand up for gay rights? No, I don't think so. :smh:

PoliticalGa is one of the reasons she's superior to her contemporaries.

When will you fave show an understanding of politics? :nacho:

it just shows how much she understands it all... plus she's got the knowledge to become a governor. :derpga:

Uh, just lost. The other thing is bizarre. Are you sure that's how it works in your country?

The problem here is, if you don't vote when you're 18 years or older, your vote goes to the biggest party. If Geert Wilders had won the last elections here, and I didn't vote, my vote would have gone to him, how much I disagree with him. That's why a lot of people say here, you can better vote then not, as this is going to happen when you don't vote here!

I really curious here, how come?

I don't think that matters. If Gaga can encourage people to take more of an interest then they'll perhaps be more inclined to vote when they're able to.

Well in this case, mainly because I support the republicans :lol:

WarriorPrince

PoliticalGa is one of the reasons why i stan for her, it's so great that she is always shadding Romney, he should never win an election.

If he wins i want the US to go away to another planet. :nails:

dat gay marriage gimmick is working

EXACTLY :clap: -- I'm also not a Romney fan. Where's Ron Paul? I miss him.

Sudarshana

Come on guys! Why are you so excited about Obama? He's trying to convert your country into a new Soviet Union! Those food stamps and stuff...

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

gagaforgaga2010

The only upside to Romney winning the election would be the chance to change our national anthem to HELLO from the Broadway musical The Book of Mormon.

Spanish Eyes

Come on guys! Why are you so excited about Obama? He's trying to convert your country into a new Soviet Union! Those food stamps and stuff...

lolwut.

Archived