RAMROD

Her stance is clear :fan: And so did ours :fan:

also :pawsup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aguinaga09

Gaga makes me wanna be politically active and vote for the first time in my life ... :)

So true! :yes:

can someone explain what mitt romney is

The Republican Party's candidate for President of the U.S.A.

and why everyone hates him

That would take all night.

Gaga makes me wanna be politically active and vote for the first time in my life ... :)

But if you don't vote. What happens to your vote then? Is it like we have, your vote goes to the biggest winner if you don't vote or is your vote just lost?

gagaforprog

all this political talk is making me nervous for election day. I had a nightmare that Romney won and we all woke up and the sky was orange.............

Well at least GaGa could sing a song about it :cool:

The debate was meh. It should've been Obama vs. Ron Paul up there. The whole debate was Obama and Romney arguing each others interpretations of their tax/job plans. With Paul on board things would've been interesting and much more entertaining.

all this political talk is making me nervous for election day. I had a nightmare that Romney won and we all woke up and the sky was orange and he made almost all middle class people homeless.

LMAO funniest post I've ever read on this site!!

actually now after the debate, i'm nervous too. obama coulda slammed him much better

And this, for everyone saying she's being irresponsible by being public about her politics, is what she intends to happen, and I don't think that's irresponsible at all

let's be clear - Gaga's no idiot - so far Obama has been nice and receptive to her granting her White House visits for her BTW foundation - a relationship I am sure Gaga wants to continue. With Mitt being a strict conservative Mormon, there is NO WAY he'd even let Gaga in the driveway!!

So, let's just say she has her reasons.... as EVERYONE who ever publicly endorses someone always does.

so it's not about being responsible/irresponsible - -it's about being SMART!

Lady Palutena

I love PoliticalGa, she is so brave and fierce when she strongly believes in things. :pawsup: Mormons, bleh! What they wrote about my people was straight up uncalled for. :roll: (No offense to Mormons who dont believe what was written.) GaGa makes me want to vote, and I usually don't care about such things as long as our Reservation is left intact. :derpga:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

MelbHawker

PoliticalGa is one of the reasons she's superior to her contemporaries.

When will you fave show an understanding of politics? :nacho:

Elizabeth

I honestly don't like PoliticalGa

I really curious here, how come?

Sorry, but a lot of her fans can't vote.

I don't think that matters. If Gaga can encourage people to take more of an interest then they'll perhaps be more inclined to vote when they're able to.

Archived