đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga criticizes Mitt Romney, tells fans to VOTE

Americano

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Sounds like censorship when it does not defame or insult anyone. It is simply a political view.

Once again, I am not saying she shouldn't say what she feels. I'm just saying she could be misinterpreted by that statement and come off as a hypocrite. I disagree with censorship too. Plus, freedom has its consequences too.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FairyDreams

Gary Johnson isn't liberal. He's a rightwing libertarian.

OOPS MY BAD. I typed it on my phone so give me a break.

This topic is so annoying. I would rather be a dolphin swimming in the ocean.

Tommymonster44

I'm not saying she can't express her opinion (as I stated in my post). Watching what you say is part of being responsible.

I see what your saying: she shouldn't be taking sides aggressively in major issues because she may unintentionally hurt someone with the power she has.

Politics are just a different game, in my eyes. Whoever is elected has the power to potentially change the course of America forever, whether it is for the best or worse. Gaga has views on which nominee is the best, so she is expressing them in an attempt to sway people's votes. It's not like she is going to ruin somebody, it's politics. I'm sure that Romney didn't expect or even want support from an artist like Gaga in the first place.

can someone explain what mitt romney is and why everyone hates him and what all this means!? i live in australia so i dont follow american politics :)

MarryTheKnight

I'm not on Romney's side but Gaga needs to stop with the Romney criticizing based on his income. Does she not realize she's a millionaire also? Gaga, it's ok to state your opinion, but please watch what you say.

she makes millions of dollars too but she is in a higher tax bracket. its called the corrupt world of US capitalism.

Morphine Prince

I see what your saying: she shouldn't be taking sides aggressively in major issues because she may unintentionally hurt someone with the power she has.

Politics are just a different game, in my eyes. Whoever is elected has the power to potentially change the course of America forever, whether it is for the best or worse. Gaga has views on which nominee is the best, so she is expressing them in an attempt to sway people's votes. It's not like she is going to ruin somebody, it's politics. I'm sure that Romney didn't expect or even want support from an artist like Gaga in the first place.

I was actually talking about herself, but yes this is a great point.

can someone explain what mitt romney is and why everyone hates him and what all this means!? i live in australia so i dont follow american politics :)

Our politics are so much easier to follow

"Lying red-head b---h vs Tony Abbot"

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Morphine Prince

she makes millions of dollars too but she is in a higher tax bracket. its called the corrupt world of US capitalism.

YES! lol.

Pretty much LOL!

or lying red-head b---h vs old man in speedos :eww:

Gaga makes me wanna be politically active and vote for the first time in my life ... :)

And this, for everyone saying she's being irresponsible by being public about her politics, is what she intends to happen, and I don't think that's irresponsible at all

Yeah I've never voted before and her tweet makes me want to vote

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Pretty much LOL!

or lying red-head b---h vs old man in speedos :eww:

remember its a hung parliament so half is liberal and half is labor , liberal can make a big impact against anything labor wants to do so they appose many of the new things labor promised to make them look bad ;)

Elizabeth

Ahh, wish I'd be awake in time to watch the debate.

I love that Gaga is getting involved, it's getting people talking about politics ie. things like this thread, which is great. I don't think it's irresponsible at all, she's voicing her opinion just like any of us can. I also think the fact that the point she was trying to make went way over so many people's heads shows that perhaps she should more often engage in political discussion seeing as so many are so politically unaware.

Ahh Australia :flutter:

Ahh, wish I'd be awake in time to watch the debate.

I love that Gaga is getting involved, it's getting people talking about politics ie. things like this thread, which is great. I don't think it's irresponsible at all, she's voicing her opinion just like any of us can. I also think the fact that the point she was trying to make went way over so many people's heads shows that perhaps she should more often engage in political discussion seeing as so many are so politically unaware.

Ahh Australia :flutter:

For we are young and freeeeeeeeeeeee :flutter:

Archived